[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus [April 25th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
a short story...In Russia, he was known for playing poorly but earned 5-6 million euros a year..At the same time, he arranged noisy parties .. after Russia's departure from the Euro to Monaco

... Then there was a fight in a bar he was given a year in prison

Italy is like a last chance for him to prove himself ..generally a talented guy who broke the money
Ah I did read a story about this guy. Supposed to have lots of talent but basically a nutjob?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I've watched Juve in serie B , i've watched Juve when we had Del Neri,Zacceroni,Ferrara and i was really enthusiastic always , but this year feels different , i cared only about CHL , and now i really don't feel like watching Juve , i'm not gloryhunter for sure , but this team and what's more important this competicion (serie a) doesn't give me satisfaction .

I really wanted superleague it would've been masterpiece , when i was a kid i supported Juve and Real , but CHL made the diference , and big matches will always have spot light , no one will support Juve because they've destroyed Crotone , but because they destroyed (Real,Barca etc...)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I've watched Juve in serie B , i've watched Juve when we had Del Neri,Zacceroni,Ferrara and i was really enthusiastic always , but this year feels different , i cared only about CHL , and now i really don't feel like watching Juve , i'm not gloryhunter for sure , but this team and what's more important this competicion (serie a) doesn't give me satisfaction .

I really wanted superleague it would've been masterpiece , when i was a kid i supported Juve and Real , but CHL made the diference , and big matches will always have spot light , no one will support Juve because they've destroyed Crotone , but because they destroyed (Real,Barca etc...)
I swear I wanted us to win CHL so badly. Now even if we win it in next few years i wont care. I want Juve to play in ESL. Damn ESL was too good to be true. Fuck Uefa.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Similar here. Actually, before every weekend I review the games in all the big leagues to see if there's anything interesting coming up. Besides Juve, I'm only interested in the big games. The Super League would be just that. Instead, I rarely watch anything besides Juve because simply it's not interesting for me and for majority of the football society I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)