[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (80 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Boriello? Why, for the love of god why the fuck boriello? I mean why?! Can't understand that at all.
Why Bonucci? I want Martin there. One day Bonucci will score own goal, assist for the opponent team, get red card. and for some reason he will start again. Anyone knows the conspiracy behind him starting every game, apart for being our regista...

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Amauri said that he wasn't treated well from Juve, and if he scores, not that he will celebrate, but he will run all over the stadium like twice.
TRUE STORY

Gazzetta ask Amauri whether he'll celebrate if he scores for Fiorentina against #Juventus: "A lot," he says: "I'll run around the stadium

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What if Borriello starts and scores?
He won't. Wanna bet ??

The problem is what did he do to warrant him a start ?

Thinking about it, if the rumours about him starting are true, i think that Marotta already has an agreement with Roma to buy him, just like we had with Udinese for Pepe and Motta. And they are trying to do everything to show that he's usefull and don't let the fans riot over his signing :stuckup:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I don't agree with Nocerino, because he has 1 good season? He's a limited player and we got enough of them in our team allready.

I expect a hard match from the Rats but we can't leave Florence without a victory, payback for what that crap mayor of the city said last season about us.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Conte starting Borriello makes me think that either Matri and Conte have something between them happening or that Conte sees something in Borriello that no one in the entire fucking world sees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)