[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What was apparent was the lack of any plan B and again the biggest problem from last year which is low goal contribution from the rest of the team. Ronaldo was poor but none of Berna, Higuain, Pjanic, Khedira looked like a threat. Sandro looked willing but he's a defender.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sarri: "Pjanic had a knock to the muscle during the week and it kept irritating him today"

And still started him today.

Ok this is too retarded. Chalk this up as Sarri's first blonde moment.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The problem with Matuidi and Khedira is that even if they are in their peak forms at the moment, they are still not good enough for a side like Juve, especially with type of football Sarri wants to play.
But he specifically want's them to stay at Juve....

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
But he specifically want's them to stay at Juve....
Maybe but didn't Sarri specifically not want them when he first arrived at Juve ..... maybe Sarri better go with his first impression going forward or that pair might still be with juve and he might be long gone.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Team A
8 shots on target
8 shots off target
45 poss%
10 corners
12 fouls

Team B
4 shots on target
1 shots off target
55 poss%
0 corners
18 fouls

Only followed match on phone because of work. If just looking at above numbers if you told me Team A was Fiorentina I say NoFingWay! Pathetic performance no matter what the reasons/excuses is an understatement. I say it again, let's not even think about needing De Gea to move to Turin. Woj is more than adequate and that money needs to be spent somewhere else.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol cherry picked.
Game after the "international break"
Played at 6 pm against a relegation team.
1 0 win and they dominated us in our stadium.
I think you only selected that game because it fits your narrative.
I can research another one after the international break to prove that we never was so dominant under allegri as you claim.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We were never dominant but we got the job done. With Sarri we shit the bed

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We were never dominant but we got the job done. With Sarri we shit the bed
False. We got the job done because we played bottom half teams in our own stadium and against Genoa even managed a 1 1 draw after the international break in octomber 2018.
Have we played Lazio Fiorentina sampdoria or atalanta away instead of Sasuolo Genoa spal and empoli at home we would have struggled the same.

And this is not my defense of sarri who clearly has to take part of the blame for not rotating enough and relying to much on the old guard.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
False. We got the job done because we played bottom half teams in our own stadium and against Genoa even managed a 1 1 draw after the international break in octomber 2018.
Have we played Lazio Fiorentina sampdoria or atalanta away instead of Sasuolo Genoa spal and empoli at home we would have struggled the same.

And this is not my defense of sarri who clearly has to take part of the blame for not rotating enough and relying to much on the old guard.

True or False?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Team A
8 shots on target
8 shots off target
45 poss%
10 corners
12 fouls

Team B
4 shots on target
1 shots off target
55 poss%
0 corners
18 fouls

Only followed match on phone because of work. If just looking at above numbers if you told me Team A was Fiorentina I say NoFingWay! Pathetic performance no matter what the reasons/excuses is an understatement. I say it again, let's not even think about needing De Gea to move to Turin. Woj is more than adequate and that money needs to be spent somewhere else.
We had 0 corners? :lol2:

@Cronios must be tearing out his hair. @Bianconero_Aus @JCK

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What was apparent was the lack of any plan B and again the biggest problem from last year which is low goal contribution from the rest of the team. Ronaldo was poor but none of Berna, Higuain, Pjanic, Khedira looked like a threat. Sandro looked willing but he's a defender.
Berna is usually never a threat, the only reason we got him is because he’s Italian. Too bad we couldn’t sell him to Barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)