[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes. They're all shitty comparisons, but certainly a better comparison than a match where there were 11 from 11 different players playing for a completely different club coached by Andreazzoli.

Who cares about the amount of possession in some cherry picked game. Game that we actually won without the opponent having a single shot on target.
Lol cherry picked.
Game after the "international break"
Played at 6 pm against a relegation team.
1 0 win and they dominated us in our stadium.
I think you only selected that game because it fits your narrative.
I can research another one after the international break to prove that we never was so dominant under allegri as you claim.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Lol cherry picked.
Game after the "international break"
Played at 6 pm against a relegation team.
1 0 win and they dominated us in our stadium.
I think you only selected that game because it fits your narrative.
I can research another one after the international break to prove that we never was so dominant under allegri as you claim.

Lol, that's exactly what you are doing.

I simply picked the same fixture from last season, not that complex.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mike and his another breakthrough theory :touched:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Well if you have another theory, I'm all ears. Unelss you think Italian teams are at the same physical standard as other teams in the past few years? :howler:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol, that's exactly what you are doing.

I simply picked the same fixture from last season, not that complex.
But how can you pick that and be objective if the game wasn't played in the exact same conditions.
This game is played after the "international break".
This game is played on 3 pm
This game has different players and coaches in both teams.
Find me this kind of a game.

You simply can't because it doesn't fit your narative

International football September 2018
Juve Sasuolo 2 - 1 with 0 0 at half time.

International football octomber 2018
Juve Genoa 1 1 full time.

I hope you see how dominant we played under allegri after international breaks.
We smashed them 4 0 all the time just as you claim.

Also here is the proof of our dominance.
ce10749588ebcea1993073cbe06ec63c.jpg

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Outdated Italian training methods. Just run players into the ground. There's a reason no Italian team can play multiple competitions. For years, they choose to just punt European cups
Didn't players already come out to say it's completely different under Sarri than it was under Allegri? Woj it was iirc.

Jun 6, 2015
But how can you pick that and be objective if the game wasn't played in the exact same conditions.
This game is played after the "international break".
This game is played on 3 pm
This game has different players and coaches in both teams.
Find me this kind of a game.

You simply can't because it doesn't fit your narative

International football September 2018
Juve Sasuolo 2 - 1 with 0 0 at half time.

International football octomber 2018
Juve Genoa 1 1 full time.

I hope you see how dominant we played under allegri after international breaks.
We smashed them 4 0 all the time just as you claim.

Also here is the proof of our dominance.
ce10749588ebcea1993073cbe06ec63c.jpg

What two games are played in the same exact conditions? None.

I haven't claimed that. Do you want to make some other fallacies or have you already used them all?

9 wins and 1 draw from ten games is shit I agree :p

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
and scoring three more goals and completely dominating the game so basically nothing alike.
Then why do you make the comparison then if it's nothing alike?
Why the need to take a jab at our performance when it is obvious that in almost the exact same conditions we did the same with max at the helm?
You come off as saying look how great we were under max and how poor now when we basically struggled the same with him at the helm after the international breaks.
That 1 1 vs Genoa at home sure doesn't look that pretty now doesn't it?

Jun 6, 2015
Then why do you make the comparison then if it's nothing alike?
Why the need to take a jab at our performance when it is obvious that in almost the exact same conditions we did the same with max at the helm?

I didn't take a jab at our performance, not that it wouldn't have deserved a jab. I responded (half jokingly) to a comment (also probably made half jokingly) and made clear that the corresponding fixture was quite easy for us last season. There's no secret evil agenda here. Shit performances happen hopefully we'll play better in the future.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
the best comparison is the same fixture from last season.
Lol well done, you own the worst comment of this match thread. Quite a feat considering there's a meltdown.

Yes, just two variables - club & venue - out of a plethora like new squads, coaches, timing of fixtures, form, etc have all to do with this meaningless comparison that's supposed to serve...some purpose like...summarize entire seasons?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I didn't take a jab at our performance, not that it wouldn't have deserved a jab. I responded (half jokingly) to a comment (also probably made half jokingly) and made clear that the corresponding fixture was quite easy for us last season. There's no secret evil agenda here. Shit performances happen hopefully we'll play better in the future.
I understand now. Could have saved me a lot of typing if I would have put more effort into seeing your intentions.
Fully agree on the criticism part.
I think sarri tried to play it safe and it turned into a comedy with the injuries and lack of rotation.

Jun 6, 2015
I understand now. Could have saved me a lot of typing if I would have put more effort into seeing your intentions.
Fully agree on the criticism part.
I think sarri tried to play it safe and it turned into a comedy with the injuries and lack of rotation.

These games happen. Just need to make sure they don't happen too often. We're never going to win every single game during the season and ending up with a point against Viola away from away is hardly the end of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol well done, you own the worst comment of this match thread. Quite a feat considering there's a meltdown.

Yes, just two variables - club & venue - out of a plethora like new squads, coaches, timing of fixtures, form, etc have all to do with this meaningless comparison that's supposed to serve...some purpose like...summarize entire seasons?
Thanks. Your input is highly appreciated and always useful.

Sure, you can summarize entire seasons based on that if you want to. I wouldn't, but feel free.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Maybe it's somehow worse. I don't know how you can lose 3 players in 60 minutes. That's unbelievable.
3 injuries is, but going into this game, there was high chance of one injury I thought. Players who played 2 int'l games started, so did jetlagged south Americans who usually get rested.

Said before game that Pjanic should be rested. And while people are exaggerating and knee-jerking per norm, it definitely wasn't a good lineup from Sarri (not bc of silly reasons like "I don't like players x or y, player z is like sturaro why is he still starting," etc but for risking injuries).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)