[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-0 JUVENTUS [September 14th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Tough CL game after this. I think I’d go with

Woj
Danilo Bonucci De Ligt Alex Sandro
Can Pjanic Rabiot
Douglas Costa Higuain Bernardeschi​

Let Khedira, Matuidi, CR7 rest for Atletico. But who am I kidding, Sarri doesnt know what rotation means

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Fuck international football indeed! Please no injuries, at least for our starters, I dont care what happens to Can or Rugani...

Tricky game, but we can easily outscore Fio even if some players are having an off day. Danilo to start regardless of De Sciglio's fitness and consider introduction of Rabiot in second half, if he wont start. Front three is da bomb, Pjanic is doing really good and Khedira and Matuidi are very good so far, they wont keep that level all season or even half season, but so far they are good.

Also I think De Ligt should start that one too, punishing him to the bench is not a good idea, he wont have another game like that for Juve ever and that was the absolute lowest he could get.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fiorentina's game of the season coming up.

Also probable clamour to sign Chiesa "at any cost" at FT.

They seem to be building a good team there, I doubt they won't score against us in current shape, but we're obviously better.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Montella is a Fraud
When was the last time he won a game?
he always seems to get sacked every season, we better beat Fiorentina, they don't worry me one bit

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fiorentina's game of the season coming up.

Also probable clamour to sign Chiesa "at any cost" at FT.

They seem to be building a good team there, I doubt they won't score against us in current shape, but we're obviously better.
We are much better but our defending is so naive that the game can go either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)