[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (56 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Anyway, players like Giovinco and Marchisio will want to prove their worth since they're still pretty fresh, so there is some hope.

My lineup:

Buffon
    Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
    Camoranesi Poulsen Marchisio Giovinco
    Del Piero Trezeguet
    We will see the exact same formation but with Iaquinta instead of Del Piero. I'm afraid the captain will start from the bench in Genoa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    What the hell is going on? the scudetto dream was always far fetched and everyone knows that. Juve promised to play their best until the last match of the season regardless of Inter's performance... if they threw games then we definitely have the right to be angry.. but they are not throwing games away.. not yet atleast.

Everyone is flaming Mellberg.. for what? a bad performance? HE IS A SUB..The man has filled in chiellini and Legro's shoes on many many occasions throughout the year. He also played as a full back sometime ffs..not mentioning some of the matches he won for us with headers. Mellberg proved to be reliable sub for many matches....
    one game doesn't make him terrible and does not earn him punishments.. i am sure he feels bad enough already.
    Take Vidic of Manu for example... if you've seen how he flopped when manu were thrashed by liverpool(the most important match for man U in the season).. he gave away a goal and he got red carded for a penalty.
    Man U fans and staff supported him till he was back on his feet.. no one blamed him for all the team's miseries.

Face it.. the chance to win the scudetto were already slim.. 2 more points make it slimmer but in both cases it is pretty tough to pull.
    Juve need time to rebuild.. time and money..
    until we are on par with inter financially and in terms of player's quality.. be grateful of how our players are performing.. give support not hate

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    What the hell is going on? the scudetto dream was always far fetched and everyone knows that. Juve promised to play their best until the last match of the season regardless of Inter's performance... if they threw games then we definitely have the right to be angry.. but they are not throwing games away.. not yet atleast.

Everyone is flaming Mellberg.. for what? a bad performance? HE IS A SUB..The man has filled in chiellini and Legro's shoes on many many occasions throughout the year. He also played as a full back sometime ffs..not mentioning some of the matches he won for us with headers. Mellberg proved to be reliable sub for many matches....
    one game doesn't make him terrible and does not earn him punishments.. i am sure he feels bad enough already.
    Take Vidic of Manu for example... if you've seen how he flopped when manu were thrashed by liverpool(the most important match for man U in the season).. he gave away a goal and he got red carded for a penalty.
    Man U fans and staff supported him till he was back on his feet.. no one blamed him for all the team's miseries.

Face it.. the chance to win the scudetto were already slim.. 2 more points make it slimmer but in both cases it is pretty tough to pull.
    Juve need time to rebuild.. time and money..
    until we are on par with inter financially and in terms of player's quality.. be grateful of how our players are performing.. give support not hate

i think the fact that there are hatred is because they love the club too much...
    we all know that juventus is a really legendary and grand club, and to have Ranieri ( a decent manage) to manage it is an insult to the Old Lady. The management of the club is really sloppy. :disagree:

first, the transfers were bad....we wasted money on some bad purchases like almiron and knezevic(can't spell his name)..

second, there must be something wrong with training or the fitness system...our players seem easily injured and if i am not wrong, there are a number of injuries that were not caused ON the pitch. :confused:

third, Our current coach, Ranieri, does not have the kind of mindset that we supporters want from a great coach. His lack of guts can be seen in his team selections and substitutions...week in week out his selections are easily predicted and he sometimes seem content for a draw (THAT IS NOT JUVE):( . Perhaps because he is old, he does not dare to dream big....thats why we have never seen him make a bold statement before. Our players can't relate to him because his reputation isn't big and he has NO LINKS to juve in the past AT ALL (at least deschamps was a ex-player)

Ranieir also seems to have a tendency to be easily contented...he has never ever complained about his team bad performance....he often uses excuses like injuries or playing away. yea i know we should not expect juve to win the league this season, BUT as a coach, he should realli believe in it! so far, he seem very relaxed about being in second place.. thats why i say he doesn't have the guts to dream big....

His personality is that of a person who is always content with second place, and always self-assuring that he has already done the very best. thats why he has never won anything...and if juve were to win the league or the italia cup, i would give 90% credits to the players because i can see that they are a highly motivated team, even more motivated than current league leaders, inter. even our less-talented players like moli has a very high level of determination and belief. the only player that has personality issue with motivation is MARCHIONI aka ranieir's god son. i am sure that every manager in the world will love to manage our player's because of their high level of commitment and determination.

SHOUT OUT to the big managers out there! WE NEED YOU TO BRING OUR GLORY BACK! :delpiero: :juve1:

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    Marceℓℓo;1948378 said:
    I like the line-up, Esteban.I'm not sure if I'd bench Iaquinta in his current form though.
    yea..iaquinta shouldnt be benched..he is hardworking and isa team player...perhaps del piero should be benched...

although i really love him, but i think that in recent times, he has some problems with his egos, thats why you see him hogging balls and also sometimes getting easily pissed or angered. whats worst is that our current manager, Ranieri, does not have the guts to let King Del Piero know about it because his name isn't big enough.

i am sure if someone were to tell del piero about his problems, it should be a BIG named person, perhaps lippi :jvefan: i am sure we don't want to see our Dear Great King Del Piero being scolded by a Old Looser Ranieri...because ranieri's words are not respected, just look at the trezegol incident, forza trezegol

a new coach will really do us wonders....

and i know that there are alot of del piero fans out there, me myself supported him since i know about football. This post is not to insult our dear god alex, i am just trying to bring across a problem...and i am sure we all hope to see the vintage juve's golden boy who can inspire the team to win everything!!!!

FORZA DEL PIERO! FORZA JUVE!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    Knezevic has played all of something like 12 minutes this season? And given the loan fee, that comes out to be ... what? ... about 40,000€ per minute?

He's starting to make Andrade look like a bargain.
    hahaha ranieri is trying to pull a walcott on us

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    yea..iaquinta shouldnt be benched..he is hardworking and isa team player...perhaps del piero should be benched...

although i really love him, but i think that in recent times, he has some problems with his egos, thats why you see him hogging balls and also sometimes getting easily pissed or angered. whats worst is that our current manager, Ranieri, does not have the guts to let King Del Piero know about it because his name isn't big enough.

i am sure if someone were to tell del piero about his problems, it should be a BIG named person, perhaps lippi :jvefan: i am sure we don't want to see our Dear Great King Del Piero being scolded by a Old Looser Ranieri...because ranieri's words are not respected, just look at the trezegol incident, forza trezegol

a new coach will really do us wonders....

and i know that there are alot of del piero fans out there, me myself supported him since i know about football. This post is not to insult our dear god alex, i am just trying to bring across a problem...and i am sure we all hope to see the vintage juve's golden boy who can inspire the team to win everything!!!!

FORZA DEL PIERO! FORZA JUVE!
    Dropping Del Piero won't do him any good. He needs to play.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    We will see the exact same formation but with Iaquinta instead of Del Piero. I'm afraid the captain will start from the bench in Genoa.
    I think you are right about this one as well . DP is not even close to his best and to make things worse he was late for yesterdays training. It could be also possible that we might see Nedved instead of Tiago.

Dec 10, 2006
    Agreed! We shouldn't blame Mellberg for one match.He could play still as a RB like before formations. And if u ask me 'bout Zebina, I'll tell u that he might be even worse than Olof on right! So let not to bench olof for a terrible match!
    This is my line up:
    --------------------------Buffon------------------------------------
    Mellberg-------Ariaudo--------Chiellini--------Molinaro
    Camoranesi-------Marchisio-------Tiago--------Giovinco
    --------------Iaquinta---------------Trez

and for 2nd half, Tiago could be out, making space for Poulsen due to he had to try not to be booked to be available against Inter! And Poulsen won't be bad at all in my mind!
    Chiellini have to be aware 'bout Yellow cards too. We definitly want him against Inter!
    DP won't be on the pitch this game, he wasn't himself last match... let give him a break to be ready for the great match against Inter!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    -------------------------Buffon-------------------
    Zebina----------Mellberg---Chiellini---Molinaro
    Camoranesi---Marchisio---Nedved---Giovinco
    ------------------Iaquinta---Del Piero-----------

Maybe Poulsen ahead of Nedved. That would be fine too.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    I think you are right about this one as well . DP is not even close to his best and to make things worse he was late for yesterdays training. It could be also possible that we might see Nedved instead of Tiago.
    how do u know he was late????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)