[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (5 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ale must have been upset though...you don't take off the club captain at halftime and expect him to be okay with it

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ale must have been upset though...you don't take off the club captain at halftime and expect him to be okay with it

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Dear Sir,

do speak in english so i can understand you in order to clarify ur doubts...
by the way, your country is beautiful :) im a big fan of Mihai Eminescu

Yours Sincerely,
Teddy Pain
oky sir :) (the garden of God is big-that is the translation)..and i'm very glad that our national poems writer is known there.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
U r right, but if you think about it, we improved so much more in 2nd half.

In 1st half we had 4 free kick's, 3 x DP, and once Gio. We scored once and we had shot on goal, one shot was blocked, and one was off target.

that is 8 in total. I will not talk about game, because there no was no game.

in 2nd half we played just like new game.

15 shots, 2 goals, 1 free kick , what else u want..Plus we played so much better...

PS. Ahmed sorry, i will not reply twice ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Times have changed. Camo was so right.

Olivera: "Juve? They can be beat".

Rubinho: "We want the three points"

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I became super depress after that tie with chievo :frown: :cry: . let's win this one with a clean sheet. please!.. hope we win the coppa italia and be the first to wear that silver star in our shirts!.. and please let's get Diego!. he's playing awesome against Italian teams.:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes I agree...two most important things here is a victory and a clean sheet to start rebuilding to confidence of our shattered defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)