[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They were always going to tire badly for the last 30 mins as they played their cup final game, shame we didn't have 11.

Too many things going against us in the context of this game, don't think I need to spell it out. The choices were also risky and didn't work but we move on. Almost ridiculous how many things we need to improve on.
We don't have a single normal explanation for a this kind of display.

- - - Updated - - -

Not same positions and Portanova did well except for his finish - We would definitely score more without him and with a proper forward in the team
I don't know what he did well?Especially to be a starter even in this circumstances .

- - - Updated - - -

2 games in a row we get red cards.
We can cry as much as we wan't but both red were deserved.End of story.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope we beat them after that shitty performance
Let's hope that we will pass the group stage.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Disssapointing game but have to keep some context, the majority of the players were on international duty, starting multiple times within a week, in the beginning of the season, in a new system. And they STILL were millimeters away from grabbing three points after a red, a foul that honestly could’ve easily just been a yellow.

It’s still early, look around Europe and how some top teams with multiple international players have been doing. Madrid and Barca both lost to mid table/bottom feeder clubs. I’ll save the panic for January.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I cannot stand this 3 man defence with hybrid whatever fluid formation, it's bollocks. We now have the means to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 so let's just do that. This is the season where all squads will need heavy rotation because of positive COVID tests and it worries me that without Dybala and Ronaldo we look lost.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The right side of the red line and the left side of the blue line. The space between those is how much Morata was offside. Unfortunately for us, he was.
he was, if the var ref picked the right moment for the pass. one frame later he's onside.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This season is always going to be a fluke season, with covid and quarantines etc.

To be honest, we gotta be extremely lucky to win even serie A this season, given that we have so many foreign national team players (hence more traveling during intl break and more positive cases)

The club’s goal this season should be to protect financial status, to prepare for serious investment when covid is over.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Napoli. The fuckers actually decided not to play the game in Turin. They'd have beaten us :)
Agree I watched 4 games today. Everton- Liverpool, Napoli-Atalanta, Inter- Milan and Crotone- Juventus
Napoli was fantastic they play with 4 attackers Oshimen( what a CF) Martens, Politano (right), Lozano (left) They overplayed Atalanta
Inter- Milan other great game Milan won but Inter had many chances. These 3 are way above us. If we do not play better we could miss the CL. Pirlo will have to do much better. The team has no organization and put in the field without clear form The players are all over the
place. You can see Pirlo's total inexperience. Even without Ronaldo and Dybala we have to do better against a team like Crotone.
The red cart was correct, more red than yellow. Some of you can complain all they want Morata was offside.
I hope we quickly improve and Pirlo get his act together.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agree I watched 4 games today. Everton- Liverpool, Napoli-Atalanta, Inter- Milan and Crotone- Juventus
Napoli was fantastic they play with 4 attackers Oshimen( what a CF) Martens, Politano (right), Lozano (left) They overplayed Atalanta
Inter- Milan other great game Milan won but Inter had many chances. These 3 are way above us. If we do not play better we could miss the CL. Pirlo will have to do much better. The team has no organization and put in the field without clear form The players are all over the
place. You can see Pirlo's total inexperience. Even without Ronaldo and Dybala we have to do better against a team like Crotone.
The red cart was correct, more red than yellow. Some of you can complain all they want Morata was offside.
Just say the Referee had a great game why to overanalyze his performance

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
4 games in after a very short pre season under a new manager and there is panic already. Its a long season ahead. Just calm down.
No panic what so ever I just see what is happening now. I see how other teams paly and how we play. If we do not get anywhere this season that is what it is. I am not 12 years anymore and I am just sharing what I saw. I was here when we went in Serie B and was at the Heysel in Brussel when we had the 39 dead and helped a lot of the people. It takes a lot for me to panic.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Relax. Shit happens. Real and Barca lost today. The Milan side you’re praising so highly struggled to beat Serie C level teams to reach the Europa League group stage. Inter have been poor in most of their games. Napoli look really good, but the season is 38 games long, not 4 or 5.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This season is always going to be a fluke season, with covid and quarantines etc.

To be honest, we gotta be extremely lucky to win even serie A this season, given that we have so many foreign national team players (hence more traveling during intl break and more positive cases)

The club’s goal this season should be to protect financial status, to prepare for serious investment when covid is over.
I disagree.

Everyone else is also affected by covid. There's no reason we shouldn't win Serie A. We still have the best squad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I cannot stand this 3 man defence with hybrid whatever fluid formation, it's bollocks. We now have the means to play 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 so let's just do that. This is the season where all squads will need heavy rotation because of positive COVID tests and it worries me that without Dybala and Ronaldo we look lost.
I don’t like three man defenses either as the side defenders always have to see more of the ball when facing opponents that sit back. It reminds me of when Chiellini would always be trying to play make in the opposition half under Conte and Allegri because he was the only guy with space and time. Pirlo seems to think most of our midfielders can only operate in a two man midfield instead of a 3, which is fine, but I think that speaks to potential flaws in some of these players if they can’t figure out how to adapt to a fucking central midfield position. Not like they’re being asked to step in goal or be the physio or something.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thought I'd never see the day where danilo comes across as a more competent defender than frickin bumucci

- - - Updated - - -

I think it will but also we can win this year as well

Demiral Bonucci De Ligt

Chiesa Arthur Bentancur Sandro

Kulusevski

Dybala Ronaldo (Morata)

On paper provided we find balance and everyone gels is quite strong even if there a bunch of question marks. But at some point we needed to do this, it was the right time.
Swap bumucci with danilo. No joke, stick de ligt centre ofc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)