[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 Juventus [October 17th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
It's not the lost points. It's the fact that we ended up with Frabotta at LB, with Chiesa at RB, with Danilo at CB, with a midfield of Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur and McKennie, with very good players (Ramsey and until recently D. Costa) who are known for their history with injuries and are unavailable for like 60-70% of the matches, with Bernardeschi... with an attacking player like Cuadrado playing full seasons as a right back, with Portanova playing attacking midfielder.
I wouldn't even care for these lost points if I knew that we won't be seeing most of these guys till the end of the season. But we'll keep seeing them.

I'm always super positive, but for the first time in the last 10 seasons I'm saying: we won't win the scudetto. Not a chance. I have no idea who's gonna win it, but it won't be us.
I think there's one way to turn the situation around: rehire Allegri for this season until a better coach come along.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not the lost points. It's the fact that we ended up with Frabotta at LB, with Chiesa at RB, with Danilo at CB, with a midfield of Rabiot, Bentancur, Arthur and McKennie, with very good players (Ramsey and until recently D. Costa) who are known for their history with injuries and are unavailable for like 60-70% of the matches, with Bernardeschi... with an attacking player like Cuadrado playing full seasons as a right back, with Portanova playing attacking midfielder.
I wouldn't even care for these lost points if I knew that we won't be seeing most of these guys till the end of the season. But we'll keep seeing them.

I'm always super positive, but for the first time in the last 10 seasons I'm saying: we won't win the scudetto. Not a chance. I have no idea who's gonna win it, but it won't be us.
Paratici vision

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Won't comment on the ref

Players are passive and weak
There is nothing worth commenting on...
Chiesa made a foul similar to the one Inter made against us (Cant remember who but he stepped on the side of the leg which is super dangerous) - Red card was the correct call.
Morata goal was nice but it was indeed an offside so cant really blame him for that.

The ones we should comment on are our team. We havent played well and we actually improved when we went down to 10 men.
Pirlo made the right call in Cuadrado as our right side was too open for them to exploit.
Pirlo made the right call with Rabiot as well as we needed muscle and Rabiot is a physical player..

What I dont understand is Bernardeschi who Im not sure is qualified enough to bring towels..
Is Dybala really that much unfit and if he is why do we even include him for this game.

I felt we were terrible but we could have easily finished the game in the first half should Portanova be less Portanova and more like Dybala Ronaldo or any other forward who has a bit more experience

May 25, 2019
Law 12 of the Laws of the Game lists the categories of misconduct for which a player may be sent off. These are:
  • Serious foul play
Serious foul play is a foul committed using excessive force (i.e., "the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent.")

Harsh but correct according to the rule book.
Chiesa was overzealous and payed for it.

The referee definitely felt that he was hunting us, but the main decision felt correct in my case.
I'm relatively new to the game so I'll take your word for it. I've seen worse at kid levels not even getting a yellow.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think there's one way to turn the situation around: rehire Allegri for this season until a better coach come along.
Allegri was struggling too in the second part of the last season. He won't change much considering the personnel. All we can hope is that this is a transitional season that will bear fruits in the long run.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri was struggling too in the second part of the last season. He won't change much considering the personnel. All we can hope is that this is a transitional season that will bear fruits in the long run.
Even Real Madrid and Barcelona lost I am sure they are also in a crisis like us

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This team is so decomposed .It's not like a "work in a progress" but a work in a regress. No tactics,nobody knows what to do .Awfull.Portanova !Wow, he was so excited with this game that he miss a sitter This is not like a "healthy draw".Clearly we don't know what to do.And we played fucking Crotone.If we play against the better teams we will be killed early.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Allegri didn't have much options back then. Playing Ajax with Bonbon and Rugani and a disastrous midfield. ( the current midfield is not great but still better than back then).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
besides the obviously horrible refereeing, my biggest concern is the lack of organization. this team doesn't have a clear plan for several situations, and even if we do, we can't really implement those ideas. players' positions are random too many times: for the majority of the first half, chiesa and kulu often were too close to each other, demiral found himself sometimes in the rb position and acted like a lb just a couple of minutes later, the two cm's couldn't effectively help in the defensive phase, we're very prone to counters, etc. it's a
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress, but it's a sorry excuse, basics should be already in place. i'll never accept excuses for a shitty, shaky defense. never. it's juventus, we should always be solid in the back, that's how you start building a team. crotone of all teams pinned us back for long periods. that is inexcusable, and shouldn't happen even if moratti is officiating the match.

we have 6 matches every 3-4 days for the next couple of weeks, so there won't be too much time to improve on anything. but this experimenting with the composite formations and the naive idea of total football has to be put aside at least until we're solid at the back.

thank fuck adl is an idiot. table could look much worse if we faced napoli as scheduled.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Real Madrid lost to Cadiz (what ever that is) and Barca is losing to Getafe. Liverpool looks like shit these days and City aren't good either. If there ever was a season to make a push for the CL it would have been now. But we decided to hire Sarri last season (which led to this fucking mess).
at least they are playing football but our players are walking like bidones. zero creativity as always... zero potential...

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
This result is a disgrace.. i dont care who is missing from our team..

Ive watched all of Crotones matches this year they are absolute rubbish and have the worst defence u will ever see..

This result reflects very poorly on Pirlo and whoever was part of our attack..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
besides the obviously horrible refereeing, my biggest concern is the lack of organization. this team doesn't have a clear plan for several situations, and even if we do, we can't really implement those ideas. players' positions are random too many times: for the majority of the first half, chiesa and kulu often were too close to each other, demiral found himself sometimes in the rb position and acted like a lb just a couple of minutes later, the two cm's couldn't effectively help in the defensive phase, we're very prone to counters, etc. it's a
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress
work in progress, but it's a sorry excuse, basics should be already in place. i'll never accept excuses for a shitty, shaky defense. never. it's juventus, we should always be solid in the back, that's how you start building a team. crotone of all teams pinned us back for long periods. that is inexcusable, and shouldn't happen even if moratti is officiating the match.

we have 6 matches every 3-4 days for the next couple of weeks, so there won't be too much time to improve on anything. but this experimenting with the composite formations and the naive idea of total football has to be put aside at least until we're solid at the back.

thank fuck adl is an idiot. table could look much worse if we faced napoli as scheduled.
At home we can beat any side but our away form has been terrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)