[Serie A] Crotone 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But thats not really the truth though. Dont tell me this marchisio, sturaro and rugani are any good. The bealong on the bench at a midtable club. When you have dyb walking around trying cool tricks, not giving a $#@!, this will happen.
Marchisio still isn’t in full form and until last year was a great midfielder. Rugani is very good talent wise just needs to play more consistently to learn the experience side of it. Sturaro is a mid table guy I agree but he could have and should have handled Crotone. They are bottom of the table.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is all on Allegri.Why he puts that idiot Sturaro in the first 11 and not Bentacur?
Second,he should immediately put Cuadrado in the team from the beginning of the second half not when we concede,We just don't need three mids.
Third, this was Dybala's worst game probably since he wears our jersey.
He was flop of the match.
Seeing that he doesn't have his day Alegri should put Berna more early(if he was fit).
What to say about Higuain?That chance was a criminal act to waste.It's not always just to shot the ball as hard as yoi can.
Very dissapointed.Shitty performance.
And we concede so naive.
Again,all the blame on Alegri for a wrong set up.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Take a chill pill guys we’ll beat Napoli 2-0 and win the Scudetto... and if not who the fuck cares

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Anything but a win on Sunday and we need to at least win 2 and draw 2 from the remaining 4 which includes away to Roma and Inter.

I really hope we don't play for a draw on Sunday.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Marchisio still isn’t in full form and until last year was a great midfielder. Rugani is very good talent wise just needs to play more consistently to learn the experience side of it. Sturaro is a mid table guy I agree but he could have and should have handled Crotone. They are bottom of the table.
Marchisio is finished. Rugani for all the talk of talent and potential, never actually showed that at juve. He looks like hes have a panic attack every fucking time he does anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)