[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
damn, every team so far except for Milan (cuz they havent played yet) won today which means we did not make up any ground in the standings...still sitting in the same place unless milan mess up today

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
fucking Inter, they were so lucky last few games..

Scoring late is not lucky. its good believe from the team and been brave and wanting the victory.

Inter always push for the 3 point right till the end under Jose.

It is extremly annoying but we cannot hope others will beat inter for us. we have to beat Genoa next week then be brave and take 3 points from the san siro in inters unlucky week 13 as juve snatch a 93rd minute winner.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Scoring late is not lucky. its good believe from the team and been brave and wanting the victory.

It is extremly annoying but we cannot hope others will beat inter for us. we have to beat Genoa next week then be brave and take 3 points from the san siro in inters unlucky week 13 as juve snatch a 93rd minute winner.
I dont know about the others but i hope teams beat inter...its always good to hope that...especially right now and even more so when they come up with these cheeky wins in overtime

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
damn, every team so far except for Milan (cuz they havent played yet) won today which means we did not make up any ground in the standings...still sitting in the same place unless milan mess up today
Yes, we're still 6th but now we're only 1 pt behind the 4th placed team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Yup, people always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have. Milan and Inter keep scoring in last minutes and it's very annoying, i know, but it means quality more than luck.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
these three points are even more important in this scenario.

what if we had dropped points here ... we would have taken a step back, because the top teams would widen the gap.

now everybody won so we remain at their neck

surely, winning while everyone else loses was nice, but that was never going to happen anyways...

you can not pray for luck or better said for the bad luck of others ... you gotta work for it!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
gosh i will be soo furious if Cordoba wont get at least 3 game ban for that tackle on Inler, Boneras worst tackles are soft compared to this one. you just don`t play football like this.

about juve game - alex definetly the mom.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
these three points are even more important in this scenario.

what if we had dropped points here ... we would have taken a step back, because the top teams would widen the gap.

now everybody won so we remain at their neck

surely, winning while everyone else loses was nice, but that was never going to happen anyways...

you can not pray for luck or better said for the bad luck of others ... you gotta work for it!
true, but someone has got to give, it would have been nice for one of the teams ahead of us to slip up today (even a tie). besides i hate inter, i always want them to slip up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)