[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri is bringing back Camo slowly. He is being (over)protective of him, he does not want to lose him again. Ranieri is a Camo-fan, there is no problem there.
Yes, he learned the lesson with Camo, finally. We lost Camo way too many times just because we didn't have another option and we rushed him back.
Marchionni, even though he's far from great, is giving Ranieri the chance to take things slowly with Camo and play him only when he'll be 100% ready.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ален;1798261 said:
I said i don't like the formation. I was really hoping Giovinco will play.
Just that at this moment i'm willing to trust the man who has 5 straight wins, two of them against Real.
He's observing our guys day in day out, he probably watched tapes of Chievo, he knows their strenghts and weaknesses and he knows better than we do how ready someone is for this match.

Hopefully we won't even need Giovinco in this match but if we do i hope he'll play great and prove Ranieri wrong.
True. Maybe if we are leading at halftime and controlling the game he will come in for the 2nd half.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Julio Cruz with a joke of a goal in the 92:nd minute to give Inter a win. In football... surely there is no scenario that makes you want throw up your dinner as much as that one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)