[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (5 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
----------------------Manninger----------------

Mellberg---Legrottaglie---Chiellini---Molinaro

Marchionni---Tiago---------Marchisio---Giovinco

-----------------Iaquinta---Del Piero

would be my choice.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I would play Giovinco and Camoranesi.. we need to start giving Camo some playing minutes.
I am happy they kept him on the side during all these hard games, that way we make sure he comes back to full form. But he needs to start regaining form!
And keep playing Tiago, he is getting better every game, we need to keep him on, I say he would be a starting player by the end of the season (if he's not sold).

Manninger
Mellberg - Chiellini - Legro - DC
Camo - Tiago - Sissoko - Giovinco
Del Piero - Iaquinta

gtbaka

Nov 6, 2008
I agree that Giovinco needs to play on the wing to give Nedved a rest. The last time they started him as the trequarista (sp?) it was a combination of him being too small to receive long balls, and the inability of the midfielders to get him the ball. Maybe Tiago playing now may change that.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
----------------------Manninger----------------

Mellberg---Legrottaglie---Chiellini---De Ceglie

Marchionni---Tiago---------Marchisio---Giovinco

-----------------Iaquinta---Del Piero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
we seriously need 3 from this match. it would be nearly unforgivable to leave this match with anything less.

we are on a great run right now and we cannot lose that momentum, hopefully it will carry into and over the winter break

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
A win is a must as Inter play Udinese then Palermo away while we get Genoa next.

If we take 6 points from these two games and if Inter drops points which i expect them to do, then we will be in a good position when we face them on week 13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)