[SERIE A] Chievo vs JUVENTUS (09/11/08) (5 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I don't think he was referring to you.

Someone had said we were playing on Thursday as there is a concert or something in Turin over the weekend

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    we seriously need 3 from this match. it would be nearly unforgivable to leave this match with anything less.

we are on a great run right now and we cannot lose that momentum, hopefully it will carry into and over the winter break
    Won't you have a meeting during the game:D?

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Manninger

Mellberg-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Camoranesi-Sissoko-???????-De Ceglie

Giovinco

Iaquinta​

????????= whichever of Tiago, Zanetti and Marchisio is in best condition.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    oh no dude I was talking about the 9/11/08 date written for the match
    Because Thursday is like the saturday of the muslim world right? And not like a working week day as Sundays are? In that case, I get what you mean.

Edit: Never mind, I thought you were talking about the league game we will play on a thursday in a few weeks time.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    Manninger

Giovinco

Iaquinta​

I think playing both Molinaro and De Ceglie is very risky. Both of them can't pass properly, none of them can create a space for himself nor attack. Giovinco can play in that position and play Ale and Iaquinta upfront.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Manninger

Giovinco

Iaquinta​

Zanetti left training today so I guess he's out for this one.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I think playing both Molinaro and De Ceglie is very risky. Both of them can't pass properly, none of them can create a space for himself nor attack. Giovinco can play in that position and play Ale and Iaquinta upfront.
    I know it's not a great team.

I would be willing to risk resting Del Piero, Amauri and Nedved in the knowledge that they can come off the bench to change the game if necessary.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    I know it's not a great team.

I would be willing to risk resting Del Piero, Amauri and Nedved in the knowledge that they can come off the bench to change the game if necessary.
    I would love resting all three. But I find it hard to pick 3points with both Amauri and Del Piero out. I think Ranieri would have probably rested both player if the game was going to be at home.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I would love resting all three. But I find it hard to pick 3points with both Amauri and Del Piero out. I think Ranieri would have probably rested both player if the game was going to be at home.
    Probably.

If I had to play one of the three, it would be Del Piero because he has rested most recently.

Start him and Iaquinta up front with Giovinco LM, which is pretty much what you said before, I think.

If Del Piero did start, I would want to take him off as soon as the game is safe.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    For me I will like to see more of Camoranesi, Giovinco and Iaquinta for this game. Chievo aren't having a good spell at the moment. It is the time to rest some of the players who played for Real for this game, mainly Nedved and Amauri

If things are bad, both to step into the pitch and change the situation. I really hope Del Piero scores another goal on his brithday!

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Because Thursday is like the saturday of the muslim world right? And not like a working week day as Sundays are? In that case, I get what you mean.

Edit: Never mind, I thought you were talking about the league game we will play on a thursday in a few weeks time.
    :howler: what the hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)