[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (29 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I just didn't understand it, it's not that right time, P.s he doing good.
I guess that when Capello was thaught the football rules, someone told him:

"Football is a game when you have to score more goals than the opponent to win. If you do it with Del Piero off the pitch you gain some extra points"

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #604
    77' It looks like Capello is more in a I-don't-want-to-concede-a-goal kind of mood taking off Del Piero who has arguably been the best player for Juve tonight!

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
    77' It looks like Capello is more in a I-don't-want-to-concede-a-goal kind of mood taking off Del Piero who has arguably been the best player for Juve tonight!

THIS IS WHAT EUROSPORT SAID

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

as i admire him for the things he did against Real, i don't understand his subs today and some other gamedays.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

the same what I said, he wants 0-0!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #618
    Just following this makes me physically exhausted... and to think that I shouted myself hoarse on Wednesday... not to talk of my salary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)