[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (20 Viewers)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #423
    Off-topic: Schalke 04 grabbed a precious 1-0 win at home to Bayern Munich on Sunday to move three points clear of their rivals at the top of the Bundesliga.

Brazilian midfielder Lincoln made the breakthrough in the 69th minute, sweeping a free kick past Oliver Kahn, and Schalke held on comfortably against a Bayern side that tired noticeably in the second half.

The result took Schalke above Bayern and into top spot with 53 points from 25 games.

Bayern have 50 points in second place, with VfB Stuttgart climbing to third on 45 points after they won 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Sunday despite playing almost the entire second half with 10 men.

With nine games to play there is plenty of time for Bayern to catch up but Schalke, who do not have the distraction of a European campaign, will now be the clear title favourites.

Bayern are in the Champions League quarter-finals.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #425
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

not the only one:

10' Corner taken by Del Piero... Nesta for a header... it's deflected and slowed down... Marchegiani catches easily
    Xt!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

not the only one:

10' Corner taken by Del Piero... Nesta for a header... it's deflected and slowed down... Marchegiani catches easily

We bought Nesta and no one told me? :fero:

;)

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Off-topic: Schalke 04 grabbed a precious 1-0 win at home to Bayern Munich on Sunday to move three points clear of their rivals at the top of the Bundesliga.

Brazilian midfielder Lincoln made the breakthrough in the 69th minute, sweeping a free kick past Oliver Kahn, and Schalke held on comfortably against a Bayern side that tired noticeably in the second half.

The result took Schalke above Bayern and into top spot with 53 points from 25 games.

Bayern have 50 points in second place, with VfB Stuttgart climbing to third on 45 points after they won 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Sunday despite playing almost the entire second half with 10 men.

With nine games to play there is plenty of time for Bayern to catch up but Schalke, who do not have the distraction of a European campaign, will now be the clear title favourites.

Bayern are in the Champions League quarter-finals.
    Now I hope we draw Bayern in 1/4 finals :D

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    That with Bayern doesn't say anything because they always loose against Schalke!
    In Champions-League they are still strong.
    But I also hope we draw them becase then I will see Juve against Bayern a 2nd time!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It is a good sign that we are starting to rely on Zlatan, he is really missed upfront today, the good thing is that we no longer rely ONLY on Nedved

I have a feeling it will be a virgin game with no scores as things are going our forwards don't know how to shoot at all.

I am afraid if we increase the tempo we will concede goals just because we are tired

2nd half is on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)