[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (20 Viewers)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #205
    Milan-Sampdoria 45+3' It's all over! Milan cling on - just - but they go three clear and the pressure is now on Juve to win in Verona against Chievo - that's LIVE at 20:30CET!
    So... the pressure's back on us.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #206
    FORZA JUVE!!!

Good side to the story, if we win my a margin greater than the odd goal, we are alone on top.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Camoranesi to cap off his brilliant performances this season with another goal tonight.
    Hope so!! he's fantastic!!!

when we saw the real game with some of my friends, they where like who the hell is that "samurai looking guy", he rocks!! :D

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #214
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hehe, i did, remember the azzurri match.. he's hair, damn! he really did look like a samurai.. imo :D
    :cheesy:

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
    I predict a 2-1 win for us tonight. Then we will be completely tied with Milan, allthough GD wount count in the end...
    Trezeguet & Zlatan FORZA!!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    We will win tonight inshaa allah
    About Milan, I will not add a new thing or change my thoughts
    They are lucky and that’s exactly the same word used by Carlo Ancelotti before his match against MU, he said WE R LUCKY

And I think Juve have to take the responsibility of stopping Milan by themselves and do not count on the others,,, Specially inter although they are already done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)