[Serie A] Chievo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++

First time? REAAALLYY??

After seeing the replay, I was shocked. That red card was unnecesary. Why Olivera did that?
if you see the pic posted before, you'll realize the ref and linesman are blind.
I don't mind some penalty given to Juve because human errors is very possible, but today it's unbelievable..

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #683
    I can see the headlines in Milan and Rome 2moro. F-U-C-K them. A win is a win!

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    It's over. We win. But I'm not too happy about it. A bad win I must say. We honestly don't deserve it. Let's see tomorrow newspaper. The media will talk trash about Juve again. Oh well...

Bottom line: We got another 3 points.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

No, why?
    It's how the tifosi call him (beacuse of how he moves on the pitch, I think), I thought it was only a fan thing..
    It' like Lippi called Alex "Pinturicchio"...

FT

ps: The Juventini at the stadium were more than 10.000 :cheesy:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

if you see the pic posted before, you'll realize the ref and linesman are blind.
    I don't mind some penalty given to Juve because human errors is very possible, but today it's unbelievable..
    uuhhmm if you were the linesman maybe you also dident alow the goal also

the bal was maybe behint the post and the linesman could have seen it same for the reff

and that werent penalty's

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #693
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

True I admit. But of you were in Surulere National Stadium Lagos on 13 February 2000, you'll know that errors happen.

Ask Tottenham Hotspur!:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
    It's over. We win. But I'm not too happy about it. A bad win I must say. We honestly don't deserve it. Let's see tomorrow newspaper. The media will talk trash about Juve again. Oh well...
    They would anyway, at least in Italy..

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Juve's dissapointing performance in the 2nd half is a price for extratime win against Real. So relax, guys. There is a week for players to take a rest and prepare for the game against Reggina. Hope Nedved will fit to play at last.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)