SERIE A: Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Gray I think what Fantasista meant is that from the current Chievo players, Cosssato scored a goal against us. The other scorers are not with Chievo anymore (Marazzina, Corini, etc...)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Gray I think what Fantasista meant is that from the current Chievo players, Cosssato scored a goal against us. The other scorers are not with Chievo anymore (Marazzina, Corini, etc...)
ahh thanks for clarifying

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

wasn't it obvious ;)
Sorry Boss :p

Ooooh it's only 1.5 hours till the match starts, i'm already starting to get those pre-match jitters:

involuntary shivers, a weird sense of nervousness, the expectation of seeing our new squad kick some a$$...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Just noticed that from the 14 goals we scored against Chievo, we scored 6 of them from penalties :eek:

That's an average of over 1 penalty per game, therefore expect us to win thanks to a penalty :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
1.5 hour :eek: Who told you that ???

The Match is 20:30 Cet Dude. so save some of your nervousness till the match ;)
:wallbang: i thought it was the same time as all the other matches, because i saw the schedule and they were all 15:00 :wallbang: so i thought all the serie a matches were 15:00... silly me...

i'm still nervous though!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Just noticed that from the 14 goals we scored against Chievo, we scored 6 of them from penalties :eek:

That's an average of over 1 penalty per game, therefore expect us to win thanks to a penalty :D
But there's a problem...did u know that 85.6 percent of statistics are made up on the spot?

sorry i just feel like being an idiot today :cool: probably part of my pre-match routine...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

And Del Piero to Get and score this penalty, huh ;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Satellite channels showing the Match tonight 20:30 Cet :

Imedi TV

British Eurosport

Abu Dhabi Sport Channel

Gioco Calcio

Canal+Bla

Sport TV

Supersport 2

C+ Niebieski

C+ Deporte 1

Galaxie Sport

Bucuresti 1 TV

Tv 8 Turkey

Sport 1 Hungary (delay 21:30)

STB Kiev

C+ Blauw

UBC26 Thailand

NTV+ Football (Delay 23:15)

Cable Channels :

C+ Belgique

Sport Channel Malta

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Neddy doesn't take penalties, he Sux at them :fero:
He sux at them? Actually, i've never seen him take one before

Anyway, what i meant was, neddy's gonna earn the penalty..

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

He sux at them? Actually, i've never seen him take one before

Anyway, what i meant was, neddy's gonna earn the penalty..
How would i know what you meant ?? anyway you might be right. But Neddy tends to dive when it comes to earning penalties. ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #117
    I had earlier predicted 3-1 to Juve, but I'm sorta tempted to change my prediction since Zambrotta will be starting from the bench. Trez will also be rested, but I'm not too worried about this because I have full confidence in Di Vaio.

It all depends on how we start IMO. If we get an early goal we could end up thrashing them like we did Empoli, but if not it could turn out to be a tense game that could go either way.

My prediction:

Chievo 1-3 Juventus (Sculli/Di Vaio, Del Piero, Del Piero pen)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #118

How would i know what you meant ?? anyway you might be right. But Neddy tends to dive when it comes to earning penalties. ;)
    Yeah, Neddy does tend to dive, but I've realised that he doesn't dive near as much as he used to when he was at Lazio.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Bentegodi.

Where did you guys hear that Trez and Zambrotta are being rested? On Italian news it says that Lippi has confirmed the first eleven of the first match, bar Miccoli obviously and Davids is a reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)