SERIE A: Chievo - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks for the commentary people. Grazie :) Waited until 1am to catch the delayed game on RAI International - Imagine my anger when they didn't show it. :fero:
Glad we got the 3 points.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
:howler:
Some of these ratings are really Hilarious, how the hell do they give trezeguet rating higher than Del piero and Nedved ??
You know how these newspapers are :rolleyes: sometimes the ratings are a bit :confused:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK i translate this with altavisat,,,and im too busy to fix it.

BUt i htink that you can undersnad it guys.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trezeguet is struck and is doubt

The forward franc-argentinoe's undergoes a contractura in the right thigh, reason why it is doubt for the shock before the Galatasaray

TURIN (EFE) -- the French forward David Trezeguet, author the Sunday of the goal of the liguero triumph of the Juventus of land Turin of the Chievo Verona (1-2), undergoes a contractura in the right thigh, reason why it is doubt for the party before the Galatasaray, of Liga de Campeones.

Trezeguet had to retire in minute 69, when suffering a strong pain in the later part of the right thigh. Today same it has been examined by the doctors of the club, who have demonstrated the reach of the injury.

Also, the Dutch midfield player Edgar Davids, who only played as of minute 69, undergoes a contusion in the right knee; whereas the Legrottaglie defense presents/displays annoyances in adductive the left one.

Three players have be put under today session of therapy medical and until training of morning not will know if they will be able to enter the call for the party with the Galatasaray, that will gamble Wednesday, in turinés at least Dell'Alpi stage.

source: Latin espn

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I watched the match and I was so glad that I managed to see Davids in action. If we are forgetting about that risky foul he did, have you seen that the passes just flow when he and Neddy are together on the field ? There isn't any possibility to keep him ?

Then, very nice goal from Legro IMO. It was a header, ok, but it was a perfect one, he seems born for this kinda shots.

And I liked Treze's stop ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
why you hope we like them? ;) you didn't make them

look at Chievo kit. great lotto design!
because, even though i didn't make them, i posted them!
I wanted to know if the pics i found had been appreciated ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #377
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

btw is anyone else surprised that DV is playing so little? Sure, DP and Trez have been great, but DV had great pre-season form...

or maybe i'm an idiot and he actually did play today, because i didn't see the game, nor did i read back on all these pages...
    Di Vaio is a substitute and in two games he has already played 45 minutes.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #378
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    Ratings of italian newspapers:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 5.5, Legrottaglie 7, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6.5, Tacchinardi 6, Appiah 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Davids sv, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero7 , Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 6.5, Di Vaio sv.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6, Legrottaglie 7, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6.5, Tacchinardi 6, Appiah 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Davids sv, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 6, Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 6.5, Di Vaio sv.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 6, Legrottaglie 6.5, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6, Appiah 5.5, Camoranesi 6, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 6.5, Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 7, Di Vaio sv.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 6, Legrottaglie 6.5, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Appiah 6, Camoranesi 6, Davids 5.5, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 6.5, Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 6.5, Di Vaio sv.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 7, Thuram 6, Legrottaglie 7, Montero 5.5, Zambrotta 7, Tacchinardi 6, Appiah 6.5, Camoranesi 6, Davids sv, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 6, Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 6.5, Di Vaio sv.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 7, Thuram 5, Legrottaglie 7, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 6, Tacchinardi 6, Appiah 6.5, Camoranesi 5, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 6.5, Birindelli sv, Trezeguet 6.5, Di Vaio 5.5.
    What the hell?! These people are mad! Why in the world would they rate Trezeguet even with or above Del Piero?!?!?! :eek:

Thank the Lord for la Gazzetta!!!!!!

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #380
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

I'm afraid he'll become another Salas.I hope Lippi give him a chance to play as starter.
    Why? He can't touch Del Piero's place as the captain is on fire at the moment and although Trezeguet's performances have been disappointing he's scoring goals so Lippi won't drop him. Until Di Vaio proves that he is just as good as or better than DP or Trez then he'll have to settle for a place on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)