SERIE A: Chievo - Juventus (4 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #221
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    So is Dp doing well or not? :confused:
    IMO he has been one of our best players. He started slowly but he, Neddy and Zambro have linked up well and caused problems for the Chievo defence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Well, Del Piero is not doing well. im seeing the gam,e too..he is just ok. Some good moves but some bad passes too. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    exactly my thoughts, nothing special or anything to be praised for.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

IMO he has been one of our best players. He started slowly but he, Neddy and Zambro have linked up well and caused problems for the Chievo defence.
    agreed completely

You also have to look at the way hes making space, something no one else is doing.. his movement is impressive , plus of course the other points i already mentioned.

Overall a poor 1st half from juve though

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Well Both French players are the worst on the field IMO

Trez - Invisible not a good pass or shot
    Thiuram - Seems to be out of form, Cheivo players are getting past him easily. something wrong with him

Overall i don't think we will win this match, The trend is still there, we have never won a match when we concede first. I hope this will change this time. Good Luck. :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Del Piero started well but has really improved. He showed pure class to get away from four defenders and his creative free kick that set up Nedved for a volley was very nice.

Well, Del Piero is not doing well. im seeing the gam,e too..he is just ok. Some good moves but some bad passes too. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    I'm as :confused: as before :LOL:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    The forum seems to be dividied on the DP issue.

I like Pauls opinion better :D
    Dont get me wrong im not saying hes been fantastic or anything, but id say hes prob been our best player and everything creative has come from him

anyway 2nd half fully underway... seeya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)