[Serie A] Chievo 2-3 JUVENTUS [August 18th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Ronaldo

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It was very good game ... we just need to fix few mistakes , still we have time and our team should peak after February ...

For Ronaldo as a first match its was very good and he is smart ass, soon will find a way to trick those defenders on him.

Berna, Costa, Sandro are doing well too.

Great start sweet win ...wining like this more enjoyable rather than already finished game.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I bet Cristiano is impressed by the level of football that basically a Serie B side can show. After this game he will respect Italian football even more and will be even more motivated.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Somehow i was conviced until the end that we will score. Usually im furious in the games like this one but this season is different. U can see so much quality in this team its insane.

Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
If Dybala doesn't pull his shit together, he'd have to hit the bench. It's not only this game, he had those performances a lot last season especially in CL

This will be Berna's year. Last year he took every chance he got and this year he seems pumped up an hungry, and he always offers a lot - great shot, great passing, he's physically strong, he's tall. I can see a future where Berna eventually gets the #10

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If Dybala doesn't pull his shit together, he'd have to hit the bench. It's not only this game, he had those performances a lot last season especially in CL

This will be Berna's year. Last year he took every chance he got and this year he seems pumped up an hungry, and he always offers a lot - great shot, great passing, he's physically strong, he's tall. I can see a future where Berna eventually gets the #10
Dybala will find his form sooner or later. What is the moat important is that even when he is out of form we have so many options that it doesnt really matter.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Dybala tends to play more at the right, but the right side was overcrowded today (even Cancelo + Cuadrado were too much, not to mention Dybala). Even Cuadrado often was playing somewhere in the middle. Team is obviously not ready yet as a whole.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
A game we should have won comfortably, but Chiellini again... And this guy is the captain now... He is the weak spot in the team, Bernardeschi should play always, Cancelo performed the way I expected, he is a disaster waiting to happen on the right back, there will be more performances like this, he is not good enough to be a starter here. Dybala also needs to grow some balls already, step the fukc up man, play some football from time to time, prove that you are good and worth 100+ mils, Giacherini was better than you today...

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
A game we should have won comfortably, but Chiellini again... And this guy is the captain now... He is the weak spot in the team, Bernardeschi should play always, Cancelo performed the way I expected, he is a disaster waiting to happen on the right back, there will be more performances like this, he is not good enough to be a starter here. Dybala also needs to grow some balls already, step the fukc up man, play some football from time to time, prove that you are good and worth 100+ mils, Giacherini was better than you today...
:tdown:

A game we should have won comfortably, but Chiellini again... And this guy is the captain now... He is the weak spot in the team,Bernardeschi should play always, Cancelo performed the way I expected, he is a disaster waiting to happen on the right back, there will be more performances like this, he is not good enough to be a starter here. Dybala also needs to grow some balls already, step the fukc up man, play some football from time to time, prove that you are good and worth 100+ mils, Giacherini was better than you today...
:tup:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Sorry, I dont understand cool kids language.Does that mean you agree with Berna and Dybala part and disagree with Chiellini and Cancelo one? If so, please explain why you think that way, as from my point of view, we conceded two goals today and Chiellini and Cancelo were the ones responsible for that, both situation came from poor defending, which is the main issue here, and we made our game hard, and it was only Chievo...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Haven't seen anyone say anything on Cuadrado's loose defending on Giach's assist on the first goal. I mean, not much to say about it I guess but probably shouldn't have let him fire the ball into the box and been a bit closer to him.
This. Didn't notice it at that time but it was obvious from the highlights. He just waited for Giach to send the cross.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way merda fans are crying that Bernardeschi should've been sent off. Color me shocked.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Sorry, I dont understand cool kids language.Does that mean you agree with Berna and Dybala part and disagree with Chiellini and Cancelo one? If so, please explain why you think that way, as from my point of view, we conceded two goals today and Chiellini and Cancelo were the ones responsible for that, both situation came from poor defending, which is the main issue here, and we made our game hard, and it was only Chievo...
lol

The first goal came from Bonucci mistake not Chiellini. Cancelo made a mistake,but overall played well,and with time will improve even more.

Aug 18, 2018
Completely agree! Real also made this mistake! He's at his most destructive when he has some space to operate and supplements that with "roving", including playing closer to net.

He has lost some pace with ball at his feet ( still VERY fast in a sprint, without ball ) but still forces defenders into panic mode and can, of course, cut into middle playing wide on left, which he has done, arguably, better than anyone, ever.

In short: He should start on left and have the freedom to go "everywhere".

I've come over from Real Madrid. This was my first non Champions League Juventus game ( the others, they were playing Real or Barca, in Champions League ) which I've seen, in a LONG time. I was really very impressed by "Juve's" ball possession, especially early on. In my opinion, better than Real's.

I expect that CR will thrive. Could have had a couple of goals today.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I love Dybala’s talent. But, his strength does not show when we are playing a team that parks the bus. He needs space to operate, but playing as a no.10 against a defensive team, he does not have time or space to create. Perhaps having him as a false 9, like Messi, will yield better result.

CR7 should definitely be on the wing. This guy creates for himself and his teammates from that position.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
No doubt Ronaldo was better in the wing today, but renember who we played.

Not all teams play with 11 men in the box. Today was no space for him, but other opponents he Will be very usefull.

Dybala is a very Big problem. No doubt about his talent, but I really cant see what his Best position is, and i Think we sacrifice to much quality to make space for him.

At this moment I Think we are better as a team without him.

People are harsh on cancelo. He is and never Will be s good defender, but no class wingbacks are! It was his first match! He did well going forward. He schould have had a penalty, why no var?

Khedira?? Fine goal? And i admire his effort. But why does he play? He is Way to slow! And if he play, why Against a team where we have 80% possesion?? He is miles away from Can, matuidi, and bentacur.

Bonucci. Again People are harsh. May be his man, but that header was almost imposible. And Against a team the defend that deep - how on Earth schould he make his long range passes?

I Think we did very well, it was first match, and we created enough to score 6 goals.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I wonder if Allegri already realized during this game that Ronaldo is better at LWF and that letting go Marchisio and choosing 4231 was the wrong decision.

Hope we don't have to wait till October/November for the strongest lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)