[Serie A] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS (September 25, 2013) (64 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, after putting two past them last season, it's highly unrealistic now. Coz we've got another addition on the hate train. Lol, you guys need to really up your game and make a little more sense.
More realistic than Llorente doing it, seeing as he already did it...
As in the team have a hard time right now, remember our last three games? We have scored 4 goals in our last three games and we always have it tough in their stadium.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We are chopping and changing a lot.
I know, I was thinking the same. It's ok to give Tevez a breather every now and then. Same with Pirlo, but we are overdoing it with the backline and the mid. Even though, it may not be a bad idea to keep everyone focussed. This year, more than any other under Conte's reign, our bench is going to decide where we place in the scudetto race.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know, I was thinking the same. It's ok to give Tevez a breather every now and then. Same with Pirlo, but we are overdoing it with the backline and the mid. Even though, it may not be a bad idea to keep everyone focussed. This year, more than any other under Conte's reign, our bench is going to decide where we place in the scudetto race.
When you have a big squad it is very tempting, but of course it always adds risk because of the possible lack of cohesion and drop in quality. There shouldn't be so much of the former, as we don't have that many new players.

The flip side is that these players coming in are eager to prove their worth. If we play our strongest team here, with some players perhaps a little jaded, then we might see less application.

- - - Updated - - -

My thoughts exactly :lol: It's always about Conte proving a point.

Who exactly has a stronger bench than us in this league?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)