[Serie A] Chievo 1-1 JUVENTUS (19-Dec-2010) (4 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I thought we was trying to buy Aquilani outright too in Jan? by offering Liverpool £10m
I don't think they'll go for that though unless they need money ASAP.

They know how well Aquilani is playing and that it'l be hard for us to fine a player of similar quality for 16m.

IMO they will wait till the end of the season cos they know they can get the full 16m for him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
FML. This match made me depressed today. What's the reason of living if your team concedes goals so easily? When was the last time we had a clean sheet?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This result isn't the end of the world. The table hasn't changed much. I'd be more concerned with how we allowed the equalizer right at the death, which isn't the best way to finish out the year before the winter break. Might take some wind out of our sails.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i d rather they tie then than at the 70th minute tbh they had us on the ropes we had no midfield, was aquilani even on the field the last 20 minutes??
I agree with that, had they scored at the 70 mark they might have even got the entire points. As for Iaquitna, don't get me started, Quagliarella should have been the one who stayed, having a stronger player means nothing in such a situation, you need someone who can do something and we all know who can do more among these two.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What sickens me the most had we scored either of the two glorious chances we would of won. Especially when we created them when we were on the back foot.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What sickens me the most is that you know we are unable to win with a 1-0 scoreline - that is completely unacceptable for a team such as Juve.

1-0 scorelines should be our bread and butter.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What disheartened me was the fact we haven't been able to keep a cleansheet in a few matches in a row. Catania, Lazio, Fiorentina, Chievo all scored one goal against us.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Missing melo, marchisio, DP, and Momo...away to a team who has caused other decent teams and us, in the recent past, real trouble. we were unfortunate to only draw, but 1-1 away from home, with two youngsters playing, and the team down to ten men for 45 minutes...its acceptable. And our unbeaten run continues.

we made decent enough chances. Just shot ourselves in the balls by not putting them away.

we have Melo, Marchisio, Buffon, Momo, Grygera, de ceglie...all to come back into the reckoning over the coming couple of months. Our season remains, on course to to meet its aims...more certain of this if we get a decent prima punta to play up top above quags.

considering how atrocious we were last season, and the very obvious change in spirit and performances this season, I find it hard to understand why so many of you folks are so critical. We are doing wicked..better than all the doom mongering morons suggested with such confidence and knowledge, that Del neri and Marotta would make us into a mid table team...

forza juve.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
OK the anger has subsided a bit for me now...but still...fuck I hate these sorts of games...it feels like a loss.

Anyway, we have to be cautious now. The past few seasons we've performed atrociously after coming back from the winterbreak. A nice solid win over Parma will cure what ails us. And hopefully Lazio and Napoli lose/draw their matches.

Fuck I hate the winter break...bring back calcio!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)