[Serie A] Chievo 1-1 JUVENTUS (19-Dec-2010) (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look we aren't out of the hunt, the Campionato is long we just need to sort out our shit and learn to hold these leads. Take a lesson from Capello and Soresen by far is still our best RB option and has been very good, the kid is still learning and he is out of position. Whats scares me though is how close this Champions league spot race is, unless Napoli and Lazio slow down its going to be extremely difficult.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree and we have more than just Napoli and Lazio to worry about. Inter, Roma and Palermo are all aiming for the top four too and at the end of the season there will probably be a few teams who miss out on Europe by only a few points. We just have to make sure that isn't us.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who knows, this game might make the players train harder during break, tighten up their shit, and come back stronger than ever. We're still in a good position.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Big teams don't let the opposition get more than 30-40 seconds when they're defending a 1 goal lead in the 4-5 overtime minutes. We never do that. You defend the lead with possession and getting fouls, not by putting 8 defenders in the box.
This is one of our mistake.. With Krasic, Quag get subbed.. who will try to retain possession or made a counter attack for us.... DN really got it wrong this time with his substitution

What a disappointing result. I watched both Lazio and Napoli game and really happy with the result until there is a goal in 90th minute.. And we just conceded in the same minute also

Dec 31, 2008
I agree with that, had they scored at the 70 mark they might have even got the entire points. As for Iaquitna, don't get me started, Quagliarella should have been the one who stayed, having a stronger player means nothing in such a situation, you need someone who can do something and we all know who can do more among these two.
My old avatar :heart:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
What disheartened me was the fact we haven't been able to keep a cleansheet in a few matches in a row. Catania, Lazio, Fiorentina, Chievo all scored one goal against us.
wow!!

against fiorentina a motta own goal

against catania an assist by grosso

against lazio a mistake by storari and shambolic defending from a corner

against chievo and injury time goal

against roma penalty in injury time

what shitty goals to keep conceding and theyve cost us an extra few points

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
wow!!

against fiorentina a motta own goal

against catania an assist by grosso

against lazio a mistake by storari and shambolic defending from a corner

against chievo and injury time goal

against roma penalty in injury time

what shitty goals to keep conceding and theyve cost us an extra few points
Sloppynes in defence is just what it is. If we don't get a 20 goal striker anytime soon, I see this pattern for a long time. We won't hold on to 1-0 , better make it 4-2 or 2-1 then..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)