[Serie A] Chievo 0-2 JUVENTUS [January27th 2018] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Khedira

• Higuain

• Douglas Costa

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Really excited for this one. So curious to see how Max will approach this one. Might be going out on a limb here but I can see us scoring first and holding on to the end

I hope sometsomething important doesn't come up to cause me to miss it, like having to return video tapes. And I'll need a full 8 hours sleep before so I don't miss a detail of the action

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Really excited for this one. So curious to see how Max will approach this one. Might be going out on a limb here but I can see us scoring first and holding on to the end

I hope sometsomething important doesn't come up to cause me to miss it, like having to return video tapes. And I'll need a full 8 hours sleep before so I don't miss a detail of the action
True
I
F
O
S
O

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
We probably play the most unappealing football in Europe, especially for the neutral viewers :lol:

Watching a full game requires one to be a masochist..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Khedira slaloms :tuttosport:
Higuain not touching a ball for the entire match :tuttosport:
Alex Sandro playing nonchalantly :tuttosport:
Licht crosses :tuttosport:
Pjanic passing to the opposition 5 times in 5 minutes :tuttosport:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I have to agree that it's is not entertaining when your opponent can only score 1 goal against you in your last 12 matches and opponents include Barca, Napoli, Roma, Inter.

I don't even know what our defensive record is when we play a 4-3-3 but it must be insanely good.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have to agree that it's is not entertaining when your opponent can only score 1 goal against you in your last 12 matches and opponents include Barca, Napoli, Roma, Inter.

I don't even know what our defensive record is when we play a 4-3-3 but it must be insanely good.
I think you more or less answered your own question.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think you more or less answered your own question.
Trying to remember if we even played it before this recent stretch but I don't think we did. So our record must be literally 1 goal against or something.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Yep, Max is doing it again... last year 2 goals conceded in UCL till final and then... victory

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35

Admit it Tuz. Hustini was right.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    Trying to remember if we even played it before this recent stretch but I don't think we did. So our record must be literally 1 goal against or something.
    Last time this team used 433 continuously for a stretch was before Conte switched to 352.

We flirted with it but not consistently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)