[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (54 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Can some one share that website with a list of television channels broadcasting the match tommorow?can't find it.
thanks.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Matri please. He knows how to put the ball in the back of the net unlike Vucinic. Mirko's skill is nice, he links up well with midfielders making forwards runs and could make a lot of assists this season but he's no prolific goal scorer. What's the point in having wingers cross the ball or having Pirlo lob nifty long balls forward in when there is no height up front? I really don't get what makes Vucinic such a great lone striker. He would be better assisting a proper CF.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The thing that makes Vucinic a very good lone Striker is how well he can hold the ball up and you can play off him. Rewatch the Milan game and see how many times Marchisio and Vidal got shots off due to Vucinic's ability.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The thing that makes Vucinic a very good lone Striker is how well he can hold the ball up and you can play off him. Rewatch the Milan game and see how many times Marchisio and Vidal got shots off due to Vucinic's ability.
I did and I noted that but I don't like that we leave the goal scoring up to our midfielders. That system will lose us points some time. We dominated possession in our attacking half and Vucinic only managed one or two real opportunities on goal. If he plays he should be assisting a player that exists to score goals not Marchisio and Vidal. In that system long balls and crosses are in vain and a lot of our attack just so happens to come from our wings. Not very smart or efficient if you ask me.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
True. That's why when Quag is back to full fitness he'll be banging screamers every game :D

Still we may see Del Piero partner him tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)