[Serie A] Chievo 0-0 JUVENTUS (16th October, 2011) (48 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I don't see udinese as a small club :stuckup:
small clubs are parma, catania, chievo, bari, brescia, bologna, cagliari etc etc

udinese, lazio, fiorentina, palermo aren't small clubs for me :)

Dec 31, 2008
I don't see udinese as a small club :stuckup:
small clubs are parma, catania, chievo, bari, brescia, bologna, cagliari etc etc

udinese, lazio, fiorentina, palermo aren't small clubs for me :)
:wth:
Not only these are mid-table clubs, i hope the last two are relegated. Fucking maggots.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pellisier is one of those players who sleeps throughout the season, but then puts a brilliant display agains us. And it really gets on my nerves when some annonymous (not talking about Pellisier) who scored just few goals in his career, scores winner against us. It happened to us in the past.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck napoli haters! I wish them luck in CL.
Yeah me too, so they fuck up and choke in both Serie A & CL knockout rounds. Not enough depth anywhere to compete for anything if they make it through the group stage. But it should be pretty difficult topping gayern pukich and manfester shitty.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I feel the same way as Intedestroyer. I hope they focus on CL and try to keep up in Serie A - and above all I wish lots and lots of injuries for their attackers. Quagliarella type of injures to Lavezzi and Cavani would be superb.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I feel the same way as Intedestroyer. I hope they focus on CL and try to keep up in Serie A - and above all I wish lots and lots of injuries for their attackers. Quagliarella type of injures to Lavezzi and Cavani would be superb.
How can someone think like that is beyond logic. Lavezzi and Cavani are joy to watch, unless they play against Juve I always enjoy them playing they play beautiful football and always score nice goals. I love football, what you wish for others it may come back and haunt you, just saying. NOt that i go in other teams forums and see what they say about Juve, but if someone wants Buffon injured or any other Juve player would be very depressing.

I hope we do well; I don't want to wish ill upon others, lest it comes back to haunt us and bite us in the ass :p ;)
Very nice post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)