[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cesena might start with Mutu-Iaquinta up front :D

Too bad Martinez is injured (again :disagree:). I missed his funny way of running.

In any case, as weak as they are, they do have players who used to play for good serie A teams and have lots of experience. Mutu, Iaquinta, Comotto, Santana, Guana etc. We should destroy this team, of course, but if we aren't concentrated and we take this match lightly, Cesena will have players to punish us.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we gotta win..milan will win with genoa for sure...genoa hasn't won for 12 matches now..

they will have all personnel in their half so we need vuci

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cesena might start with Mutu-Iaquinta up front :D

Too bad Martinez is injured (again :disagree:). I missed his funny way of running.

In any case, as weak as they are, they do have players who used to play for good serie A teams and have lots of experience. Mutu, Iaquinta, Comotto, Santana, Guana etc. We should destroy this team, of course, but if we aren't concentrated and we take this match lightly, Cesena will have players to punish us.
IQ :scared:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I was reading ac milan forum. Oh My God I enjoy to see them suffer like that. Especially how they hate that we are an example for other teams in Italy, for building the stadium and other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)