[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (6 Viewers)

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
i would actually like to see some kind of stat of the matches alex hasnt played in and how many of them we won!?!?!?
Juve without Del Piero in serie A this year:

3 round: Juventus-Udinese 1:0 (DP played 4 minutes, from minute 86 till min.90)
4 round: Cagliari-Juventus 0:1
9 round: Bologna-Juventus 1:2
15 round: Lecce-Juventus 1:2
21 round: Udinese-Juventus 2:1

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
why is people always talking about giving our players a dam rest when they already had nearly 2weeks off during Christmas. If anyone needs a rest its the players in the EPL. we are too dependant on Alex and this really annoys me. its like we've already lost or draw if alex doesnt start. i would actually like to see some kind of stat of the matches alex hasnt played in and how many of them we won!?!?!?
I love it when people wake up with an opinion like this and that player should be rested in any random game.
Do you have inside info directly from the training ground? If not - why bother us with such an opinion?

Every football player want nothing else than to play 90 mins in each and every game. As for the physical aspect these guys are all top trained athletes that handles one and occasionally two games a week without any problem.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
lets wait and see what happens, even with d.p we can be screwed. This is usually against these sort of teams that tell us that they are admant that they can and will beat us. This is when we usually struggle.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
All I know is Inter went there and beat them 2-0. They went to a similar game in Lecce and beat them comfy 3-0. We shouldn't fookin struggle here. Quit being such a coward Ranieri and just unleash our superiority against these minor clubs. I think Ranieri has an automatic shit-in-pants session going on whenever he hears the term "away game".

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
at away games with fiery fans such as those of catania, they know they can mke some noise and unsettle the team, ranieri usually makes some stupid decisions in matches like htese. Lets hope today's different.

Sep 14, 2003
This is usually against these sort of teams that tell us that they are admant that they can and will beat us. This is when we usually struggle.

Exactly. We can't say we weren't warned about Catania's game plan. We know what's coming and should be prepared.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
FFS. If our game is affected by the crowd of Catania then I would think we are playing with 11 Primavera kiddies out there. These crowds always shut up after the first goal.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
FFS. If our game is affected by the crowd of Catania then I would think we are playing with 11 Primavera kiddies out there. These crowds always shut up after the first goal.
it does affect us though, look at the game last season when we drew 1-1 with them, their crowd were hounding our every move till we got that penalty.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I think I just read quote of the year by Ranieri.

"This is a young team and it is only natural that we make certain mistakes and go through such periods". " :dazed: :confused2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)