[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 23rd 2014) (1 Viewer)

Catania 0-1 Juve Man of the Match

• Caceres

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
What an awful Juve, last couple of weeks if not even the whole month I was watching the worst Juve in years.What is this shit, we are so lucky and tired.Conte should cut them a break in their trening sesions, let them be more fresh for actual games, for fuck sake.
This. I'm all for preparing for the opponent, but stop with the endless running already.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bravo ragazzi. With the amount of games we're playing currently and the tired legs we have, it was impressive to win down there away at Catania. Regardless of them being the bottom side.

Title is 99.9 % ours now :flag2:

Tevez MoM

Boksic

May 11, 2005
3pts, that's the most important thing

Some people really need to be more realistic on performances. We are playing every three days with very little rotation, of course we aren't on top form but as long as we win I don't mind.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
3pts, that's the most important thing

Some people really need to be more realistic on performances. We are playing every three days with very little rotation, of course we aren't on top form but as long as we win I don't mind.
Agree with this, we dont have a good bench for enough rotation especially in midfield.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Predictable game, Catania comming strong and rough and we escape with a narrow victory.

Happy with 3 points and more importantly no injuries, Caceres MOTM.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
What a dumb ref.
What a ugly pitch. What was wrong with that grass it was stopping the ball movement when our players tried to make a pass.
Worst first half of this season, so much clueless running and passing.
Osvaldo was story of its own. Only good thing was his assist to Tevez.

But goal achieved, 3 points is all that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)