[Serie A] Catania 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 23rd 2014) (5 Viewers)

Catania 0-1 Juve Man of the Match

• Caceres

• Pirlo

• Tevez

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm more surprised by the fact that Catania has ultras.
You don't remember the riots their ultras started back in 2007? When the policeman was killed?

Due to that incident, the FIGC really clamped down hard on the ultras. Banning banners, forcing ultras to have their choreos approved by police, introduction of the Tessera del tifoso etc.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You don't remember the riots their ultras started back in 2007? When the policeman was killed?

Due to that incident, the FIGC really clamped down hard on the ultras. Banning banners, forcing ultras to have their choreos approved by police, introduction of the Tessera del tifoso etc.
Its so retarded that officials allways feel the need to punish a giant amount of people for the severe misconduct of a few.

Give bans to Catania's cunts. Have the guys responsible locked away for 25+ years.
Dont fucking punish everyone else who isnt buzy trying to kill cops

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

At that time I somehow only followed international matches, but I think I remember hearing about that. It was a bomb, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)