[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (2 Viewers)

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Both starting strikers played international duty with one getting injured. If he really used international duty for Dybala as an excuse to not start dybala then I don't know what to say.

Some of these no brainer decisions have been left out for one reason or another. I understand the 352 with no RB but even Barzagli as a RB he did fine.

I guess starting Zaza he wanted a hardworking striker to track back and help defensively or apply pressure?
Dybala came back late from South America.
Of courese it had effect to his fitness.
It is right decision
But, allegri should sub in dybala early.
Not mandzukic.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Drawing Inter is not a drama. And not worth the drama beeing made.

Thing is, we need to win 5 out of the next 6 games. And since we should get a result wednesday, we should start to really focus on the league for a bit
Like that is a piece of cake.Like you were claiming that winning scudetto this year will be the most easiest thing.Now that thing immediatelly turns into us being at Top3 spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't manage to watch this game yet but it sounds like more points dropped by a stupid Allegri decision. We need develop cohesion and understanding between Morata - Dybala - Cuadrado. There's plenty of creativity and goals in that front three. So why he isn't playing Dybala I don't understand. His being on international duty is no excuse.
Cuadrado was also on international duty and regulary playing for Columbia while Dybala didn't play a minute for Argentina if I am not wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

So according to this Pogba was a flop of the match?Rightfully rated like that.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Bad first half, alot better in the second. But we are getting there. Hopefully we get no more injuries and start performing on a consistint bases.

Let's forget about this game and focuse on getting a result against BMG.

pogba10

Sep 28, 2015
So finally we can field our best XI, It took two months to see our best XI.

I might be biased toward Barzagli but as long as he's fit he should never be on bench. I'd rather bench Chiello or Bonucci than him. Though Bonucci is having a splendid season.
Again! Such a boss player!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The title is still wide open, and it is too early to panic but I must say I'm really disappointed with last night's performance.

Disappointed mainly because Inter were pathetic in the 2nd half and were playing for nothing but a draw and we gave them what they wanted.

Marchisio, Cuadrado, Pogba were pathetic to watch and it was like the first time they step in.

Zaza, if he was half intelligent Juve would have won the match, no brain just good at pressuring the oppositions. I can try to understand why Allegri started him but I can't understand why it took him so much to take him out.

Khedira was good but not as good as some of you making him, defensively he left too much gap and space but did well offensively even though I still can not understand how you can miss a 3 meter goal chance.

Barzagli was man of the match, so much elegance combined with vision.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The number of points we have thrown out is unbelievable.
We could have been comfortably at the top just with a bit more accuracy in the box.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

The title is still wide open, and it is too early to panic but I must say I'm really disappointed with last night's performance.

Disappointed mainly because Inter were pathetic in the 2nd half and were playing for nothing but a draw and we gave them what they wanted.

Marchisio, Cuadrado, Pogba were pathetic to watch and it was like the first time they step in.

Zaza, if he was half intelligent Juve would have won the match, no brain just good at pressuring the oppositions. I can try to understand why Allegri started him but I can't understand why it took him so much to take him out.

Khedira was good but not as good as some of you making him, defensively he left too much gap and space but did well offensively even though I still can not understand how you can miss a 3 meter goal chance.

Barzagli was man of the match, so much elegance combined with vision.
:tup:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Just think

at least 1 vs Udinese
2 vs Chievo, Frosinone and Inter
I dare to say 1 vs Napoli, if they gave us the penalty on Allan and even 1 vs Roma if Bonucci's attempt in the last minute goes in.

However 7 points easily, we could be on 16 and threaten them all.
Let's be frank, in the past 3 seasons the other teams were shitty scared of playing us. This season they aren't.
Luckily, it's still working with the foreigners ....

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We play fucking INter.Napoli and Roma home at the second half of the season.That's why it hurt'e me so much that wasted points against Udinese,Fro.....ne,Chievo.... .They will cost us much.
You don't think we can beat those teams at home? Might as well forget the scudetto already if you think like that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just think

at least 1 vs Udinese
I dare to say 1 vs Napoli, if they gave us the penalty on Allan and even 1 vs Roma if Bonucci's attempt in the last minute goes in.

Let's be frank, in the past 3 seasons the other teams were $#@!ty scared of playing us. This season they aren't.
Again,exactly.
And not just that other teams aren't scare of us but further ,they are convinced that they can hurt us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just think

at least 1 vs Udinese

Let's be frank, in the past 3 seasons the other teams were shitty scared of playing us. This season they aren't.
9 points behind with 30 rounds to go, it's not even close to being some kind of crisis.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Let's be frank, in the past 3 seasons the other teams were $#@!ty scared of playing us. This season they aren't.
I don't think foreigners are scared of us, we simply just play better in CL, don't know why, motivation maybe.
And yes, we've gave up too much points already, but "nothing is fucked" yet.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You don't think we can beat those teams at home? Might as well forget the scudetto already if you think like that.

No.I am just pissed off that we will have the advantage of playing with all that teams at home at the second half of the season .So it's only natural that I expect wins.The thing is that those lost points against that minnows , which are not acceptable make me feel bad and will cost us enormously .TanuMz was right explaining that we could ,even with this injuries sit near the top if we don't waste points like we does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)