[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Terrible performance.
terrible would have been an improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

But your midfield was still decent enough with Khedira and Pjanic imo

But yes it went downhill when you sold Vidal to us, I still don't understand why you did that. He was still good enough for 2-3 years more
because beppe marotta is a cross eyed dumb piece of shit, what was worse was replacing Vidal with hernanes, fucking hernanes who was rotting on the bench for inter ffs, then later tried to patch it up with rincon, fucking rincon!

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I know Bonucci gets a lot of hate generally, but was he always this shit? Seems like he's going through a really bad phase at the moment.
Or maybe he was always shit but that BBC defense with Barzagli and Chiellini made him look good.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the thing that fucks me off more than anything right now is with almost each passing week Pirlo is making me hate this team with his dumb selections and subs. Only to see Bumucci apologise on social media afterwards to say everything is ok, just a one off, won't happen again, masked with the words fino alla fine.

Jun 7, 2003
This Barella guy is good, we should buy him when Inter gets sold and the new owners don't invest in this shame of a club.
We are paying Khedira and don't play him, such a waste.
McKennie should be guaranteed starter.

The season is long, we can still win the league. Focus on the next game, smash Napoli get this Supercup title, should be a good booster.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Midfield has been underwhelming for years yet I’ve never seen us playing a match like yesterday with no midfield at all. Shocking
As many pointed out, even Del Piero himself on this occasion, there were many other times when Juve didn't show up for the first half or for majority of the game but then still found a way to bounce back and balance things out in the span of a few minutes, last night it was one of those times when we've managed to outdo ourselfs in being abysmal from the first minute to the last.

The unbalanced initial set up subsequently got us on an uphill batttle from the first moments on and we simply never recovered.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This Barella guy is good, we should buy him when Inter gets sold and the new owners don't invest in this shame of a club.
We are paying Khedira and don't play him, such a waste.
McKennie should be guaranteed starter.

The season is long, we can still win the league. Focus on the next game, smash Napoli get this Supercup title, should be a good booster.
When is that happening?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I remember watching the game live, merda kept exploiting our weaknesses and we didn't have an answer. CR7 body language is an example that the team was shell shocked like we were in a trap and didn't know how to get out. I don't know what Pirlo told the players at half time but there was no change in the way we played. It's a fucking trap from the getgo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
5th place in the league and no rumors about the coach getting fired. Top club mentality right there.
Dont worry he`ll get fired - We have CL to judge as well so I guess the real rumors will start around March.

I dont think all Pirlo`s ideas are bad but a team that can barely create (and Im not talking just about the Inter game).
Inter with their "defensive attitude" create way more than us each game.

If Agnelli insists on attacking football just get Gasp - I wanted him when he coached Genoa and one bad spell at Inter shouldnt disqualify him.
Get him and all our attacking tools will perform better.
As for midfield - We still need quality mids regardless..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)