[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love how you somehow always denied them the title at the end :lol:

Honest to God, if I was a fan of any other Italian club I would also hate Juve to death :D

It's almost cruel what we've been doing to them, especially this current streak is just pure pain and torture I'd imagine.

I know some Milan fans who stopped watching football altogether.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ok, I’m biased but the Iuliano and Ronaldo (Inter) incident really just looks like a collision between the 2.
Especially in those days. Even now you're lucky to get a pen for that. Think just last game the keeper did the same to Ronaldo.

The foul on Del Piero was clear as well but obviously by then Inter were enraged so it just wound them up more.

It's a little bit like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you look for scandal at every turn when playing Juve then eventually you are going to find it. They just wound themselves up so much over the years to the point where they were complicit in arguably the worst scandal in football.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I remember the one under Capello where Adriano scores the indirect free kick which gets ruled out then Del Piero wins it by scoring the direct free kick. Satisfying win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)