[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-0 Juventus [January 17th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Honest to God, if I was a fan of any other Italian club I would also hate Juve to death :D

It's almost cruel what we've been doing to them, especially this current streak is just pure pain and torture I'd imagine.

I know some Milan fans who stopped watching football altogether.
Probably its the same reason German fans hate Bayern, we also had our share of these moments. 99-00 and 00-01 season comes to mind :touched:

How funny it would be if you clinched number 10 in a row after being so far behind, Milan fans would commit suicide lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Probably its the same reason German fans hate Bayern, we also had our share of these moments. 99-00 and 00-01 season comes to mind :touched:

How funny it would be if you clinched number 10 in a row after being so far behind, Milan fans would commit suicide lol
At one point in 2015/16 Juve were 11 points behind Roma, and yet won the scudetto with 9 points more than the runner-up.
These guys are used to it. That's why everyone supported Milan when they faced Juve 10 days ago, despite them having 10 points more than Juventus.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not winning against Inter would be a disappointment for me even if Inter are a good team and we play at their stadium.
We lost too many points and we cannot afford to lose any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)