[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Very important win for us. I'm happy Conte put strong squad and we won. I hope Gio is ok though.

BTW Quag and Matri are turining into a very decent partnership. They understand each other well and they score when they play together. If they keep it this way we should consider them as our second pair for attack. Very good performance vs Celtic at home and today they were good too. Finally they're paying off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Administrator of FIF after Cambiasso tackle: "Hopefully he broke his ankle". That pretty much tells everything you need to know about Inter.
not to worry they got some Hard ass armenian bloke on their forums who calls himself Bzzlightyear who beats up 40 year old Juve fans in a bar which hardly anyone saw, to infinity and beyond for him

Nov 17, 2012
BTW Quag and Matri are turining into a very decent partnership. They understand each other well and they score when they play together. If they keep it this way we should consider them as our second pair for attack. Very good performance vs Celtic at home and today they were good too. Finally they're paying off.
:yao:

1st choice!!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
not to worry they got some Hard ass armenian bloke on their forums who calls himself Bzzlightyear who beats up 40 year old Juve fans in a bar which hardly anyone saw, to infinity and beyond for him
What's with the nationality calling ? I'm Armenian too, problem ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)