[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (56 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
what was your solution? up till the week we played fiorentina at home where espn decided that ufc was more important it was more or less right, Juve would be on pretty much every weekend but to not show the matches against fiorentina, napoli and now inter live is just stupid
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.

This is what I wrote: -

I have just checked your TV listings for 30th March. I cannot believe that you are not showing the prodigious Derby d'Italia on the UK & Ireland channel. NBA??? DUH! The Americans may prefer to watch NBA, but those, who live in the British Isles & Ireland do not! Football is our preferred sport & I signed up to ESPN to watch Bundesliga, Eredivisie & Serie A! I do not watch EPL or SPL & it is ridiculous that you are showing Montrose (a minnow team) versus the half of the bigot brothers that is in the lowest of the Scottish divisions & deservedly so!
WORSE; - you have dedicated 165 minutes to this game! The kick off is 12 noon, the derby d'Italia is @ 3,00pm CET i.e. is @ 2.00pm British time.
Cancel NBA on the UK channel, skip the ESPN KICKS – EXTRA, OR move it to 11.30am & shorten the time wasted on the SPL game. That way the British & Irish can watch the SPL @11.45, the Derby d'Italia @ 2,00pm & the Everton vs Stoke game @ 4.30pm.
We can watch NBA on ESPN America if we want to!

enzo

May 14, 2012

I have just checked your TV listings for 30th March. I cannot believe that you are not showing the prodigious Derby d'Italia on the UK & Ireland channel. NBA??? DUH! The Americans may prefer to watch NBA, but those, who live in the British Isles & Ireland do not! Football is our preferred sport & I signed up to ESPN to watch Bundesliga, Eredivisie & Serie A! I do not watch EPL or SPL & it is ridiculous that you are showing Montrose (a minnow team) versus the half of the bigot brothers that is in the lowest of the Scottish divisions & deservedly so!
WORSE; - you have dedicated 165 minutes to this game! The kick off is 12 noon, the derby d'Italia is @ 3,00pm CET i.e. is @ 2.00pm British time.
Cancel NBA on the UK channel, skip the ESPN KICKS – EXTRA, OR move it to 11.30am & shorten the time wasted on the SPL game. That way the British & Irish can watch the SPL @11.45, the Derby d'Italia @ 2,00pm & the Everton vs Stoke game @ 4.30pm.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

hey i like watching nba :p it is shit like ufc, cricket and scottish football that can be moved to a later time slot or not show at all :p

espn kicks is unecessary, as is pardon the interuption which has that annoying baldy guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)