[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 30, 2013) (61 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Quag

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lets smash these fuckers tomorrow. Well its midnight here so, today!

Forza Juventus! :theflag:

- - - Updated - - -

so if its matri - gio this match its gonna be Quag - Vucinic for bayern,
Well Vucinic has a flu/fever. That's why he hasn't been called up for the Inter match.

But I could see Vucinic starting in the Bayern game. Either Quag or Matri will, hopefully, be playing alongside him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
- - - Updated - - -

Well Vucinic has a flu/fever. That's why he hasn't been called up for the Inter match.

But I could see Vucinic starting in the Bayern game. Either Quag or Matri will, hopefully, be playing alongside him.[/QUOTE]

vucinic should recover in time for bayern,

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I remember in the build up to some past recent derbies, the 1-1 in 07/08 and the 1-2 return leg. Then the 2-1 win in 09/10 with marchisios beauty. I was so excited for those games. I barely care about this one. Maybe its the difference in points, or the bayern game, but i just cant seem to get excited about this match. Prediction- 1-2. Cambiasso, Vidal and Licht.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I remember in the build up to some past recent derbies, the 1-1 in 07/08 and the 1-2 return leg. Then the 2-1 win in 09/10 with marchisios beauty. I was so excited for those games. I barely care about this one. Maybe its the difference in points, or the bayern game, but i just cant seem to get excited about this match. Prediction- 1-2. Cambiasso, Vidal and Licht.
You should definitely care. There are 9 games left, and say we were to lose this one, and Napoli win their game. Our lead would be cut down to 6 then, which suddenly makes the championship interesting again. After all, we do have CL commitments and believe me; the Bayern games will tire us out a bit, as they will give everything they've got and are a real physical side.

We have not won the league yet.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yep. But it's because of easter celebrations or whatever, so blame religion mate!

(as one can do for pretty much anything)
So sick of this archaic ritual that has no right to intervene on anyone's daily life unless they are stupid enough to believe all that nonsense. Why should anyone else suffer, I couldn't go for a pint yesterday because of this crap, and they say you're not supposed to eat meat too, you best believe I had chicken and steak yesterday.

*Rant off*

I'm going for 1-2 to Juve (Matri & Marchisio)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)