[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Inter fans are freaking out.

We had to endure terrible result for a couple of seasons, and they're complaining after a handful of matches?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Moratti, Zarate and Milito rage

Inter President Massimo Moratti was furious after the defeat to Juventus, while Mauro Zarate left early and Diego Milito was sarcastic.

There were few comments coming out of the Nerazzurri camp following last night’s 2-1 home loss in the Derby d’Italia.

Moratti refused to speak to the media and it’s reported he went straight down to the locker room for a half-hour meeting with the squad.

There were even some fans outside the stadium who called for the President to sell the club, just two years after winning the Treble of Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Meanwhile, newspapers claim Zarate was so angry at being substituted at half-time that he left San Siro before the final whistle.

Milito never got off the bench in that game and the Gazzetta dello Sport asked if he was 'angry’ as he walked towards the team bus.

“No, I’m incredibly happy,” replied the Argentine in a sarcastic tone of voice.
http://www.football-italia.net/oct30f.html
--

As if seeing his yellow teeth and hearing his horrible monotonous voice is gonna make a difference in raising the team's morale :rofl:

He's just making it worse!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's why we lose then. JCK needs that right taken away or make him a mod. Fucking jinx. :sergio:
Have you noticed that since you weren't around yesterday and the previous match that we won? I realized that I should not start match threads and I stopped doing it, you should also stop logging on the forum during the matches and save us all the trouble. Fucking jinx.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Have you noticed that since you weren't around yesterday and the previous match that we won? I realized that I should not start match threads and I stopped doing it, you should also stop logging on the forum during the matches and save us all the trouble. Fucking jinx.
:D

I was lover. Always am, always will be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I knew it was only a matter of time, Melo. I knew you had to be out there somewhere. :lol:

If it isn't Melo it's JCK...if it isn't JCK it's Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)