[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (184 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"First of all, I don't think it's fair to blame the ref. He was good today IMO."

:shifty: From the merda forums.
:shifty:

Just reading that one page I saw three "fans" saying they wont watch any more games this season. How many Juve fans would there have been left if we all felt the same way? They've had 8 bad games, we have 5 friggin seasons. Bunch of whining bitchy cunts.
That's what I mentioned before too. Bunch of pussy bandwagoners.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Originally Posted by edwongso
Castel sent off? r u watching the same game? it was marchisio fell after chipping the ball. Juve missed 3, we hit the bar, Cuchu missed, Zarate missed? Don't let your emotions eat you, young man. how about we let them scoring 2 goals? WE LET THEM SCORE.

reply:
Fell? Castelazzi clearly brought him down.. Stop being so biased.. Everyone saw it.. Everyone knew it was a penalty, even the referee, who helped us by not calling it. If the tables were turned we would all be saying fuck you to this referee, who fucked us over.. A header from 16 yards hit the bar, and two way word shots.. Are you really gonna compare that to the chances Juventus had? Or did we let them do that too? Did we let Juventus rape our defense, and misss sitters, too? Had the score ended 5-1, as it should have, would you really be repeating this same rubbish now and say that WE LET THEM SCORE 5 goals?

at least some of them seem to be:not-that-stupid :rolleyes:

Jul 1, 2010
From the thread on Inter's financial situation in the Forza Inter forum:

"One thing is not clear in my mind.
Why are everyone obsessed with FFP and the need to generate money, its not like we are going to play in Europe. Midtable and relegation battle teams dont go to CL."

:lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How fucking sweet would it be if they got relegated. A fair relegation? That would give us material to gloat for the next, i don't know, 4 gazillion years ? :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we win Serie A or finish 2nd, I have no problem with us losing the 4th spot. Since I pretty much hate all the top teams in Italy it doesn't bother me that one fewer of them do not get to play CL football :)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Does anyone know when the 4th spot can be changed again?
3 spots are enough for Germany, their league isn't ready for a 4th team.
Well maybe we are not either anymore with the recent decline of Inter. But Napoli and Lazio have risen through the ranks as well in the recent couple of years.

Jul 1, 2010
Does anyone know when the 4th spot can be changed again?
3 spots are enough for Germany, their league isn't ready for a 4th team.
Well maybe we are not either anymore with the recent decline of Inter. But Napoli and Lazio have risen through the ranks as well in the recent couple of years.
Don't forget Udinese.

I'd say that Udinese could beat every single German team other than Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)