[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow, yesterday was a big one for me. Juventus and alcohol are a great mixture when things turn out well.

Congrats to all. Inter will always and forever remain our bitches.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Last year at this time, Juventus was 4-3-2 (W/D/L) current'y we're 5-4-0. Which is not extravagantly better but it kicks us 4pts up the table as oppose to last season.

However, we're undoubtedly playing better football in regards to movement, awareness, pace, creativity and just overall chemistry with the team. Our defending and finishing still needs improvement, but I believe we have come miles in terms of our play.

Great job Juventus, and great job Conte. Keep up the good work, keep up the undefeated streak, and continue to be number 1 on the table.
yea..one can get lost in statistics but one has to look at the substance here..we are playing much better ball and whereas certain ppl here are expecting a dip like seasons past i just dont see it...the play, the organisatin and the MENTAL is TOTALLY different...complacency is never a word associated with Conte...he'll keep those guys fired up week in week out..

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Moratti, Zarate and Milito rage

Inter President Massimo Moratti was furious after the defeat to Juventus, while Mauro Zarate left early and Diego Milito was sarcastic.

There were few comments coming out of the Nerazzurri camp following last night’s 2-1 home loss in the Derby d’Italia.

Moratti refused to speak to the media and it’s reported he went straight down to the locker room for a half-hour meeting with the squad.

There were even some fans outside the stadium who called for the President to sell the club, just two years after winning the Treble of Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Meanwhile, newspapers claim Zarate was so angry at being substituted at half-time that he left San Siro before the final whistle.

Milito never got off the bench in that game and the Gazzetta dello Sport asked if he was 'angry’ as he walked towards the team bus.

“No, I’m incredibly happy,” replied the Argentine in a sarcastic tone of voice.

F-I.net
:lol: :lol:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Moratti, Zarate and Milito rage

Inter President Massimo Moratti was furious after the defeat to Juventus, while Mauro Zarate left early and Diego Milito was sarcastic.

There were few comments coming out of the Nerazzurri camp following last night’s 2-1 home loss in the Derby d’Italia.

Moratti refused to speak to the media and it’s reported he went straight down to the locker room for a half-hour meeting with the squad.

There were even some fans outside the stadium who called for the President to sell the club, just two years after winning the Treble of Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia.

Meanwhile, newspapers claim Zarate was so angry at being substituted at half-time that he left San Siro before the final whistle.

Milito never got off the bench in that game and the Gazzetta dello Sport asked if he was ‘angry’ as he walked towards the team bus.

“No, I’m incredibly happy,” replied the Argentine in a sarcastic tone of voice.

F-I.net
:lol: :lol:
Lol inter are imploding! This is so cool, the status quo has been returned. I have a familiar sense of calm I haven't felt in years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)