[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Think Juve need to be willing to play longer at times, because they were getting boxed in by Inter in the first half and giving the ball away in some dangerous areas of the pitch.
There were too many of those for my liking, thank God Inter players suck balls.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Proud to be Juventino after a game like this. After many years I've seen glimpses of old juve. Said it would be 3-1, but I won't be to dissapointed with 2-1. Magnificent contribution from all our players. They fought like a true Juventini. Keep up the good work. The next target is Napoli. We have some score to settle with them.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:sergio:

The tragedy when the stadium at Heysel collapsed.

And apparently the steel we used at the stadium is under investigation for not being up to industry standards.
They'll be hoping that Juve's stadium collapses, like Heysel did.
Referring to 'sub-standard Steel' used to construct our stadium & suggesting that it might collapse like Heysel & kill Juve fans.
Wow who the fuck jokes about lost lives...just shows how classless that club is

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
To me, it looks like he needs his diaper changed.

Another gem. Fucking cry babies. :lol:
They're always whinging!

Am I the only one in here who does not think that was a penalty ?
:agree: He brought Claudio down from behind, 'cawing both feet from under him'. That's a straight red and a PK. The ref has no excuse for not awarding it. Even the English commentators could see that!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
merda forum

"Guys,

I'm sorry to say this, but if you think that the Loss to Juve was BAD news, then you better STOP reading this post.

The BAD has YET even to START.. What we are going thru now is simply the "warm up fase"... What do you think will happen next year when we sell Sneijder?

Inter will NOT spend any decent money, because they don't have it. So guys / girls, we are fucked for the next 2-3 years unless a miracle happens.

Players that need to be subbed: Milito, Samuel, Chivu, Stankovic, Cordoba

But sadly, since that won't happen, we are stuck with Old and "dead" players for the next many years Omg, just thinking Milito has 3 years left... 3 x 4.5 Mil = 13.5m and that's AFTER taxes!"

:lol: this guy was definately a inter fan pre 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)