[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I have a feeling that this won't be an easy match at all. I think Ranieri will play a very defensive counter attacking game and try to expose us out wide. I'm Expecting this:

-------------Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Chivu - Nagatomo
-------Zanetti - Motta
--Zarate----Sneijder ----Obi
-------------Pazzini

Motta and Onion face (zanetti) will act like extra central defenders and they'll park it all in front of the goals and just let Nagatomo and Maicon run straight at us all night. Ranieri isn't the best manager going around but he does know how to organise a team and how to rally a squad to perform in big games. If Conte decided to play 4-5-1 I can easily see a 0-0 draw or a 1-0 victory to any team thanks to a set piece goal or something out of the blue.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As much as I'd love a win in this game, I think it has draw written all over it.

Inter will be super pumped for this game, and won't want to risk going 11 points behind us in the league table, even at such an early stage.

We, on the other hand, will be super motivated to cement our 1'st place, dent a hope in their Scudetto ambitions, and leave them trailing far behind.

I think it will be a dull and drab 0-0 draw, with both teams not giving away much, a lot of tension and trepidation, and shoddy football.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm extremely confident. There is no way Inter can keep up with our pace and our pressure on 2 days rest.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm extremely confident. There is no way Inter can keep up with our pace and our pressure on 2 days rest.
Ranieri is probably getting slammed for the subs he made against atalanta but have no doubt he made them with the thought of playing Juve. They will try and take all space away from us. If we start Pepe I will not be happy. Yes his form has been decent but he doesn't have a lot of creativity or smarts about him and he's a workhorse but i don't think he can create something out of nothing and that is what I feel will be needed in this game

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We can definitely win. I'm pissed they got Sneijder back because he can always score from long range shots and freekicks but Vidal should be able to keep him quiet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't know whether this is good or bad. Castellazi is not a very good keeper but neither is recent Cesar.

Cesar typically has good matches against us so it's probably positive.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't really see any reason to doubt us going by this season alone and I don't know why Inter would sit back and play counter attacking football at home against us.

1-2 win with Matri and Vidal to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)