[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have to move on from whatever that has happened to us. Look forward. Believe in this team.
Ok, keep telling yourself that, but don't go telling excuses "that this team ended 2 times in 7th place in a row" bullshit then. You'll look ridiculous.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ok, keep telling yourself that, but don't go telling excuses "that this team ended 2 times in 7th place in a row" bullshit then. You'll look ridiculous.
Who said I am believing in the Scudetto? What are you on? Did I say that I believe in the Scudetto?

I told you to believe in this team.

Believe that they'll not let us down with a 7th place again, believe that they'll pick up come January.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Who said I am believing in the Scudetto? What are you on? Did I say that I believe in the Scudetto?
I never implied you did, but your way to put off our rivals is definitely not smart, especially after what we've been through the last couple of seasons. That's why we can't simply "move on".

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I never implied you did, but your way to put off our rivals is definitely not smart, especially after what we've been through the last couple of seasons. That's why we can't simply "move on".
You can chose not move on and continue to believe that we'll fuck up later this season.

I won't. I think we will do a lot better this season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I told you to believe in this team.

Believe that they'll not let us down with a 7th place again, believe that they'll pick up come January.
Why should I believe that this team won't end up 7th again this season?

You can chose not move on and continue to believe that we'll fuck up later this season.

I won't. I think we will do a lot better this season.
I do not believe that we will certainly fuck up this season, but as I have been saying for 3 times already, considering what we've been through, we can't just simply forget about it, rule it out and move on. It just doesn't work that way.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
inter(Paolillo) already preparing this game by saying how they've been screwed by the refs this season...:blah: :blah: :blah:

f*ck those c*nts, I hope we rape their asses.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Buffon

Lichsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

RW - Matri - Vucinic​

RW = Krasic,Pepe,Qtube,Elia

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I want to see us fight for the ball like we did against Milan and the first half of the match against Fiorentina. I want to see the hunger for the ball, and just keep on pressing Inter Merda until they fall to their knees. I want to see Pepe, or whoever may be on that flank make Chivu take off his own hat and shove it up his ass from frustration. I want to see Sneijder, Cambiasso, and the rest of the midfield to cry because they can't even breathe in the centre against Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo. I just want us to kick the shit out of these motherfuckers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I want us to humiliate these cheating cocksuckers but I have a feeling it will be a very tight and hard fought match.

The most important thing though, is the three points and I badly want them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)