[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fromunda & Maggy, get a room. This place is for talking trash about inter.
Fine, but let's switch it up a bit. Instead of saying why we hate inter, let's list 5 things we like about them. I'll start:

1) Their games are entertaining and often involve a lot of goals and drama.
2) They are generous on the transfer market: Cannavaro to Juve, Pirlo & Seedorf to Milan, R. Carlos to Real, Bergkamp to Arsenal
3) They are gracious losers... Well, maybe not gracious, but they know how to lose very well.
4) Okay, I can't think of any more.

Anyone else?

May 22, 2007
Fine, but let's switch it up a bit. Instead of saying why we hate inter, let's list 5 things we like about them. I'll start:

2) They are generous on the transfer market: Cannavaro to Juve, Pirlo & Seedorf to Milan, R. Carlos to Real, Bergkamp to Arsenal
3) They are gracious losers... Well, maybe not gracious, but they know how to lose very well.

Anyone else?
Bonus

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Anyone else?
Fine.

4) They gave me the best post birthday gift ever on the 5th of May 2002.
5) They managed to elevate the careers of great footballers over the years like Quaresma, Davids, Mutu, Frey, Batistuta, along with giving the great Marcello Lippi a great career boost during his stint over there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Watching these old Juve games with nedved & camo on the wings pisses me off. Then the DP free kick to win the game 2-1 in 2006 :(

The irreplacables. Fuck

May 22, 2007
It was one of the craziest days of football I've ever had. Poborsky :touched:

Hehe, good stuff, guys.

Salvo, #4 was one of my favourite games ever.

Another one: they provided Chiellini with a new playtoy by the name of Ibra.
I enjoyed it the most, it was a big statement to say that Juventus hadn't disappeared. Very similar to the Real Madrid games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)