[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is this what it would say on the banner Elia would be holding in the stands? :D

it will be a tough game, I think, as Inter seems to stabilizing their recent free fall and the effects of the messed up pre-season prep - due to awkward timing of the supercup game - are wearing off ... and they have some important players back from injuries.
Wouldn't underestimate Inter tbh ;)

btw, I think I read somewhere here that Samuel may miss this game ... you guys know why, is he injured or suspended?
inter?

we'll put their name to the test :flag2:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'm also pretty sure the same lineup from Conte and i agree with it,we need to start using and improving what works,if Buffon is fit,would love to have him back.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I am really convinced of a loss here.

Ranieri is an experienced coach, he knows how to take down our team. I hope we crush them.
Yeah, I totally see that coming too...

Could prove very fatal for our season. Very very fatal.

If Inter win their game in hand and beats us, they will be 3 points behind us, meaning that they will have closed the gap on us severely. If they win their game in hand and we beat them, we will have upheld a 9 point advantage. This is how much this match could mean.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Raping list

-RUINieri
-Morattopoli
-Cambiasso flying hair
-Onion face Zanetti
-Telephone head JC
How can you forget the coward, Motta who would dare try to start something with the likes Delpie and Gigi? This needs to happen to him:
Edit: wrong video:

Btw, Claudio S. Marchisio is always a monster against inter (it's the Juventino in his blood). He will rip Cesar a 3rd one.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I am really convinced of a loss here.

Ranieri is an experienced coach, he knows how to take down our team. I hope we crush them.
What makes you think that? He's never coached against this side before. The only thing Ranieri is experienced at is being a mediocre manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)