[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (13 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
don't know why some think we were so bad, we only been let down by individuals, chiellini and vucinic especially.

don't understand why litch subbed out though.
The red was coming. That's Licht trademark. Beast mode, empty gas mode & red mode. So many things didn't click last night. Fucking internationals.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we had an even half-functional striker instead of the atrocious Vucinic we would have ended the contest in the 1st half itself.

we didn't take advantage, they defended very well...in the end a fair enough result.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was always going to be tough playing our first game back after the fucken International Break away against our (revitalised) hated rivals. Draw is not a bad result in hindsight, but if we were a bit more fresh physically and focused we would have won.

Glad those three tough games are over with. Hellas, Chievo and Torino coming up over the next few weeks. need to win every one of those.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
if we had an even half-functional striker instead of the atrocious Vucinic we would have ended the contest in the 1st half itself.

we didn't take advantage, they defended very well...in the end a fair enough result.
It was always going to be tough playing our first game back after the fucken International Break away against our (revitalised) hated rivals. Draw is not a bad result in hindsight, but if we were a bit more fresh physically and focused we would have won.

Glad those three tough games are over with. Hellas, Chievo and Torino coming up over the next few weeks. need to win every one of those.
Agree 100%.
Napoli will hopefully drop points away to Milan next week.
now time for CL :weee:
Forza Juve!!!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't get the fuss about Napoli, they don't have the squad to compete both in CL and Serie A. Last time Benitez was in Serie A he took over a treble winning side and shat his pants, getting fired in four months. On the other hand, Mazzarri for all his crying and bitching is a very good coach, this Inter (or Mazzarri himself) might not have the balls to challenge for Scudetto, but they'll be in the Top3 come the end of the season. I wouldn't be so sure about Napoli.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was so pissed of that Isla miss that chance when was 1-1.Poor bastards .After the game they were happy like they beat us 5-0.And that clown Mazzari and his usual complains about everything.Real Intrnista.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
merda were defending quite well but I think we played a bit too cautious. You could see their defense wasn't that good once we truly pushed them. I expected more but we didn't look sharp and motivated enough to win.

Overall I was impressed by Tevez the most, everything he touched worked nicely it's a shame Vidal didn't score when Tevez made that through pass to him. It's also a shame Vucinic was so bad because Tevez was having a good game overall. I guess he shouldn't start this one but it's always hard to predict how he'll perform.

We definitely didn't show our full potential which gives a bit false view on both teams but league is long the difference will be sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)