[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (17 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well at least it was a better performance from us than our first visit to the San Siro last season, when we played horribly against Milan and lost 1-0. There's something about this ultralarge and wide fucking field that makes us look worse. Even when we manage to get results from there, we never seem to play very well at the San Siro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Don't confuse predicting and wishing.

My ratings:

Buffon 6,5
Chiellini 5,5
Bonucci 6
Barzagli 6,5
Asamoah 6
Lichtsteiner 5,5
Pogba 6
Pirlo 5,5
Vidal 7
Vucinic 5
Tevez 7

Isla 6
Quagliarella 5,5
Padoin -

Conte 6
I agree exept Vidal in my opinion 6.5 and Tevez 6.5.Chiello maybe 5

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think Vidal 7 is quite fair. He won back the ball through tackling at least 5 times, and scored an important equaliser. Sure, it wasn't his best game, but still. 7 seems right.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #684
    We were there for a draw.That was a Conte idea from a start.We did not played well.They scored on only possible situation after our errorr and counterattack.We were toothless.Vucinic was not lazy but not fully fit.Good idea to replace Lich with Isla but he must scored l on his clear chance.Pogba was under his abilities today.Asamoah was bad exept the goal .Palacio owned Chiello few times.As I said too early for this game in a season.Pogba is a world class but maybe in this kind of games Marchio will suit better.Pirlo was also low.I am not a tactician but I hate when we go in their stadium for a draw from a first moment.That is not good.No CL match is an explanation for this kind of playing.Especially not Copenhagen.
    What an idea!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Feel it's a bit of an overstatement, at least overall. In the first half I thought he was good, because he had that great through ball to Pogba, and I don't know if you guys remember, but he actually WON the ball a lot in the first half. His performance did take a dive in the 2nd half, though, this is true.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    Well, should've scored on those Pogba and Isla chances, but we weren't really going for the win and relied on our chances here and there, so I can't really complain with the draw. No stand out player either.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    MAZZARRI Comments:

Vidal's handball? From the sideline you could see he touched it

There was a double yellow for Lichtsteiner, it could of gave us a advantage but I don't want to talk about the refs

Juve only played on the counter attack

:ghey:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    guarin always shows up against us
    guarin is a swine, who should have had 2 yellows & been sent off! The fouls he committed merited multiple yellows!

We were there for a draw.That was a Conte idea from a start.We did not played well.They scored on only possible situation after our error and counterattack.We were toothless.Vucinic was not lazy but not fully fit.Good idea to replace Lich with Isla but he must scored l on his clear chance.Pogba was under his abilities today.Asamoah was bad exept the goal .Palacio owned Chiello few times.As I said too early for this game in a season.Pogba is a world class but maybe in this kind of games Marchisio will suit better.Pirlo was also low.I am not a tactician but I hate when we go in their stadium for a draw from a first moment.That is not good.No CL match is an explanation for this kind of playing.Especially not Copenhagen.
    Conte: - What is a draw? I only know win, win, win!

Did anyone see those green lasers shone at the players' face and eyes? Only at San Siro you have this kinda of uncivilised fans.
    It's typical of those interesti scumbags!

MAZZARRI Comments:
    There was a double yellow for Lichtsteiner, it could of gave us a advantage but I don't want to talk about the refs
    Juve had much more to complain about. Mazzari is ludicrous and pathetic. He should not whinge in case someone investigates and judges inter

Mazzarri is, clearly! :agree:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Hhahah, what I love the most is how all of the sudden all Inter fans are claiming that they are back and how we hardly saved our ass from defeat. If I remember correctly they were ant Juve last season too when they managed to beat us at our own stadium, and where they finished?

They have a good schedule and few easy games (besides us) but we will see how they gonna play what they gonna claim after few tough ones...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    MAZZARRI Comments:

Usual Mazzari comments.I am suprised that he did not object his own turf quality and marking of HIS field,This would be a conspiracy also from us.He is a truly DNA Interista but hidden until now even he had some same moments while coaching Napoli.Thats why I am pissed of that our coach went our guys there for a draw and not for win .And that was easy to see from the first moment.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    Hhahah, what I love the most is how all of the sudden all Inter fans are claiming that they are back and how we hardly saved our ass from defeat. If I remember correctly they were ant Juve last season too when they managed to beat us at our own stadium, and where they finished?

They have a good schedule and few easy games (besides us) but we will see how they gonna play what they gonna claim after few tough ones...
    Nothing more than a mediocre pile o sh!t. Not even worth discussing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)