[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus XI against Inter according to SKY:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Tevez Vucinic​

I think Inter will start with something like this:

Handonivic
Campagnaro Ranocchia Juan Jesus
Johnathan Guarin Cambiasso Kuzmonavic Nagatomo
Alvarez
Palacio​

Kovacic and Icardi to come on later IMO.
:lol: Inter's lineup is pure fucken garbage. Especially when you consider their strong treble winning team. Jonathan, Kuzmanovic, Ranocchia, Alvarez :lol:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Jonathan and Alvarez have been quite good thus far.
Yeah. While it's certainly not a CL-winning side and likely not a Scudetto-winning side either, I think they can cause us problems tomorrow.

Alvarez has been good in the hole, Palacio is always a nuisance, Nagatomo and Jonathan are average on the flanks but certainly not major weaknesses, Campagnaro is good, Handanovic is good, Cambiasso is good, Guarin can cause major problems on his good days and Juan Jesus has a decent enough level.

I doubt Mazzari will want to take control against us as that will likely result in us scoring several goals on the break but he's pretty good at luring teams like us ip the pitch.

I'm expecting a 2-2 draw.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #409
    :lol: Inter's lineup is pure fucken garbage. Especially when you consider their strong treble winning team. Jonathan, Kuzmanovic, Ranocchia, Alvarez :lol:
    But still they will cause us trouble, I don't see us winning this one, I am going for a frustrating 1-1

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    But still they will cause us trouble, I don't see us winning this one, I am going for a frustrating 1-1
    There's no doubt they can cause us trouble (pretty much any team can on their day) I just laugh at how bad that Inter lineup is compared to what they were fielding only a few seasons ago. Horrible management from top to bottom. Pathetic club. I hope we destroy them.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    seriously if they had any brains Inter had all the necessary conditions (post Calciopoli) to dominate Calcio for decades.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    going to be at Gianpula Rooftop for Wild West, and I spoke to the organiser and they are going to be showing the game live during the party hehe...while most of the girls won't give a fuck, almost all the guys will be glued to the tvs haha

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    going to be at Gianpula Rooftop for Wild West, and I spoke to the organiser and they are going to be showing the game live during the party hehe...while most of the girls won't give a fuck, almost all the guys will be glued to the tvs haha
    If I knew I would have come there. I'll watch this at my mate's farmhouse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)